1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Barry Latham-Foothills Heat

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CatchersDad, Aug 8, 2011.

1. JefferMC

JefferMC Full Access Member

When the Foothills Heat came down to Spartanburg, we knew we needed raise our game a level. Unfortunately, we were usually unsuccessful at raising it to the level we needed to beat the Heat, but we had some good games against them.

Thanks for the memories. Good luck in your "retirement," coach.

2. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

I have to agree with all these posts... It was Great getting to know you alot more this year.. I want too thank you for all the good things you had to say about Kendall... I really liked how you coached your girls, you didn't yell or go crazy at 3b like alot of coaches... You did your job getting ALL your girls signed or at least looked at and thats all you can do.... I know you say your "DONE" like Jeff did but I hope not... I know we are going to get Jeff out of retirement and take this "special" 12U CURVE team over when they get to that recruitment point... haha.... Again, it was great getting to know you more this year and I hope too see you at the ballfield...

3. SC-ASA

SC-ASA Full Access Member

I had the pleasure of playing against Barry for years when we both played mens fastpitch softball and then he took that knowledge and became a great coach and ambassador for girls softball. Will definitely miss seeing you on the fields Barry.. Take care my friend.

Chad Greene
    SC ASA