1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Baseball equipment Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by rattdd, Jul 4, 2011.

1. rattdd

rattdd Full Access Member

A local company is having a garge sale on Saturday, July 9. We have Easton, Wilson, Mizuno, DeMarini, etc.

We have apparel (DriFits,baseball pants all sizes, batting cage jackets short sleeve and long sleeve) Baseball gloves, and bats, both current and old).
    Sizes and colors are a variety, but everything is a good deal.

If you want to check on what we might have, please give me a call 704-277-9968, or e-mail me ([email protected]) for the list for pre-sales.

Otherwise, our address is 9124 Torrence Crossing Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I've known Pam and Larry Woodall for some years now and they are great people. Their summer and winter sales are terrific in quality and prices. If you have a need or interest in picking up some baseball gear, then i recommend that you be there Saturday. You won't be disappointed.

And tell them you read about it on TBR and I bet they will give you an even better deal!!!!!!

Good people, good products, good prices...you can't go wrong!

Shoot, I sound like an advertiser...lol, but really I only remark about something I know. By the way, tell them I said Hi!