1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Best direction for unsigned 2010's

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by ball coach, Nov 9, 2009.

1. rollin2inthemiddle4

rollin2inthemiddle4 Full Access Member

I know this has already been hit on a good bit here but I wanted to reiterate. JUCO is a super route to go if you haven't committed anywhere yet. I made the mistake of thinking I had to go to a DI or D2 school and was not D1 or D2 material. Then went to a JUCO and developed into a much better player and had a few D2 schools talk to me and show interest but due to the 4-2-4 rule, things didn't work out unfortunately.

I will throw out a few of the better JUCOs in NC and surrounding areas:
    Spartanburgh Methodist
    Lenoir CC
    Louisburg
    Pitt CC

One that interests me a lot is Wilkes CC. Seth Graham has turned that program around and into one that will put itself in contention every year because of his work ethic. He does things the right way and that's what you want when sending your kid off to play ball. He is a young coach with a lot of fire and teaches the game the right way. He's a class act.

Again, don't give up on your dream. If you want to play, you will find a place because there's plenty of places that will give you a shot.

Last edited: May 2, 2010