1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

BOOM!!!!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by NotSoFast, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Pocko

Pocko Junior Member

HHS Center #63 Cliff Swanson

Is working toward a service academy nomination, I believe West Point or Air Force Academy. Not sure about football based, academics only from what I hear. Great kid, highest GPA in senior class.

2. panthernation

panthernation Junior Member

looking in the past

Not sure why it's so important to figure out who is going where. The game from Friday is in the past. Neither team will see each other in the playoffs. My advice to 52stillcouldbringit, move on. I'm sure neither coach from Hibriten or AC nor any player is concerned. What they want is a good run in the playoffs. Move on my friend, move on!

3. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

i was counting hibriten scoring after chapman fumbled. i know it was 21 7 when he fumbled, but i was saying hibriten scored right after that to make it 28 7. im not saying kinnaird wouldve outran 23, he wouldve ran him over. gave him a stiff arm and kept on going. coon coach you're wrong. i dont care who you are and what your name is. i dont care if you're the greatest coach alive. im not being ignorant. ive already said hibriten was the better team and gave them credit. yea kinnaird doesnt play defense, blah blah blah. it has to do with TIME OF POSSESSION. kinnaird plays, ac controls the clock like they have the rest of the year. anybody that was there, what happened the first quarter. bradshaw was getting whatever he wanted on the ground. what happened the 2nd quarter ? every hibriten defender went after him. they payed bowers no attention. he kept the ball a few times and no one was near him. you know why ? because hibritens coaches are smart and they made adjustments. they dared bowers to beat them with the run and he didnt. bradshaw was stuffed because everyone focused on him. put kinnaird in there, let him run the zone read and they cant just focus on bradshaw. mix some screens in there and slants that we wouldve used with kyle playing and the offense would have been able to move up and down the field. they wouldve at least scored 21 points. the 2nd half would have been close. i didnt say ac would win. im just sick and tired of hearing how ppl think hibriten is 41 points better than ac. theyre not. i dont care how many division 1 players they got. you cant take away a teams leading offensive player and say he doesnt make but 7 points difference. get real. he wouldve ran ppl over, got everybody else on the ac team fired up, and they wouldve played with so much more passion because of him. he's the leader, the heart and soul. so dont give me this b.s. of how hibriten wouldve won 48 14 if kinnaird wouldve played. it wouldve been 35 21 or 42 28 at most. but i give credit where credit is due. hibriten has all the tools necessary. theyre a great team. they'll win 3a state and i hope they do. alexander central still has a great ballclub and they'll prove it this friday when #7 is out there with them.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  4. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Full Access Member

I didn't know that, but that is awesome to hear!

5. #52stillcouldbringit

#52stillcouldbringit Full Access Member

Hey buddy, im not dwelling in the past, actually i was saying yal are a very good team and i just wanted to know how many of your boys were going to college? Because yal have some good athletes. I wasnt comparing or anything. What does it have to do with the coaches being concerned? I like to know where boys from our area are going to college. is that a crime? And some 1 else answered. Not sure why you felt the need to post that. But its whatever beleive i have moved on! :)