1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Bringing in Players

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by maggie, Jun 28, 2007.

1. softball4ever1987

softball4ever1987 Proud Mama

Agreed....

I too think we are on the same page with our thoughts! I too, do not like it when someone comes on this forum and posts something degrading or demeaning about someone else. THAT IS NOT RIGHT!! There are PMs for that! I try to give my opinions after much thought on the subject and I try to remember that there are always 2 sides to every situation! Some people just have a problem with someone not agreeing with their opinion. I say we need to just agree to disagree on some things! I am glad this forum exists for people to get info and such from. I wish people would remember that their posts can be read by the players as well. In other words, do not post what you would not want your DD to read.
    Do you know what happens if you start a fire in the neighbors yard when the wind is blowing in the direction of your yard? You get burned. If everyone would just remember to keep your posts non personal, use no names, use like situations, not exacts, use for instances, so on and so forth. Keep moderating and posting! Think before you post!

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

:229031_hail: ....see, you're going to have me trained, soon:cheer:

3. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Excellent Point!