1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Caldwell vs Morehead City: Championship Game

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Aug 1, 2006.

1. NPC Fanatic

NPC Fanatic LakeNormanFan-lost pword

That's going to be a fun ride back to Morehead City.

Congrats to the 'Canes. :ylsuper:

To the Caldwell County fans: "Keep up the good work!"

2. K-Town-Yankee

K-Town-Yankee Full Access Member

Congrats to Morehead City.I never thought any team would come thru the losers bracket like they did,especially in this heat.They are a truly deserving champion.:trophy:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  3. Hatfield made rain

Hatfield made rain Full Access Member

So is Morehead the Champion????

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Yes..they won two games today

5. Bottom9

Bottom9 Banned From TBR

MH City

Congrats to Morehead City!!!! That is impressive what they did the last couple days!! Maybe Caldwell County dropped too many F-bombs and the Lord decided he would take over and make sure they didn't say a prayer after this game.

6. BullpenBilly

BullpenBilly Junior Member

Man, I Luv This Game!

That just goes to show you that never, no never think that you are bigger than this game. Caldwell County had a little bit of a "get out of our way attitude" but you still play the game on the field. That's where Morehead City excelled and took them to the woodshed. In other words, "just shut up and play the game!"

7. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

incredible

8. sprtndad

sprtndad Junior Member

I don't understand why a couple of idiots are criticizing caldwell players. It is no different than any other team I have witnessed. These guys played their hearts out all year long coming from a 1-8 record to playing in the championship game for the state title. Why can't we just commend both teams for what they did accomplish and keep the negativity to ourselves. Great job by the MC team. They had to play back to back games 2 days in a row to win it all. Great job Caldwell County. Keep your heads held high. Nothing to be ashamed of finishing 2nd in the state out of 175 teams. Not to shabby in my opinion. Most of these guys went thru this same disappointment in the high school 4A championship less than 2 months ago. So lets try to be a little more supportive and not be so critical.

9. TMJ

TMJ Full Access Member

They (Caldwell) are a talented team and have got to where alot of players have only hoped they would get to but I have been reading TBR for quite a while and I read the same comments week in and week out concerning language, attitude, etc.......Also, there are a lot of teams that don't act like that, trust me!
    Again, there are some real real good ball players In Caldwell County and they will be a force next year as well and I'm hoping that if there are some attitudes and cursing, poor sportsmanship, etc, etc, that it will cease some what! It does matter and it's not OK....Congrats to Morehead!!!!

10. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Congratulations to Morehead City - State Champs

Congrats to Morehead City:229031_ha you deserve the Championship playing the way you did out of the losers bracket and battling the heat.

You guys will represent NC well in the Regionals....Good Luck!!:trophy: