1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Calling all Non-Jupiter & Travel teams for tournament

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

I am hosting a 16 team High School Age tournament at the new Rocky Mount Sports Complex and the Wake Forest Sports Complex. The dates are October 27/28th with 4 pools of 4 teams each with the pool play winners advancing to the semi's and championship showcase on Sunday at Wesleyan College. Each team will play 4 games on the weekend. If you want to reserve a spot or have questions please email me at [email protected]

2. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Do the teams have to be "legit", or can you just put together some guys and play. If you require "legit" teams, whose authority will be used to judge such? Also, will the championship team be treated to OUTBACK, or BEEF MASTER?

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Hey...hey...pick me...pick me. I can still hit. In fact, my recorded 5 yard dash is "off the charts"

Ummmmm....I pick Beef Mastor

4. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

1st Annual Non-Scam Event

Everthing Stretchlon does is "Legit".....just ask his high priced defense lawyers. We do not discriminate against ANY teams because we do need some down right lousy teams so someone will finish last in each pool and not end up being mad at the umpires or the no good tournament wannabe director. As far as I am aware this is the only tournament on the East Coast that offers a 100 dollar OUTBACK gift certificate to the championship coaches wife. "Offer is void where prohibited by Mr. Coach" Only a few spots left in this one of a kind tournament extravaganza. Forget JUPITER come to PLUTO instead!!!!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

That would be dbacks. He is infamous in fielding quick put-together teams that are lousy

Hahahaha...that's great

Wilson= Pluto...I can see the chamber of commerce jumping on their new slogan, "Florida may have Jupiter, but NC has Pluto"...and they ain't got BBQ:taz:

6. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

7. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

8. SoutherNo1

9. SoutherNo1

forgot to ask.....will the tournament director be on site this time? A good time was had by all at your expense in Greenville last weekend. I told the crowd that the level of umpiring was due to the plate guy running a tournament via text messages in betwenn innings. Andy was thrilled.

10. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Wait one second!!!! The cell phone in my ball bag was not the reason for the terrible strike zone I had while southerNo1 jr was pitching....I actually had forgotten to bring my contact lenses with me. I will make it up to him this weekend in Wake Forest.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007