1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Carolina Rebels lose a beloved family member

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by nc2aump, Jul 17, 2006.

1. nc2aump

nc2aump Full Access Member

We at the Carolina Rebels regretfully announce the passing of our long time coach Keith Stowe. Keith lost his battle with cancer this morning at Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, N.C. Please join with us in this time of sorrow and keep his wife Carole, his daughter Rachel, and the rest of their family in our thoughts and prayers.

"YOU WERE NOT ONLY OUR COACH, BUT OUR STRENGTH", "YOU WILL BE MISSED."

Visitation for Keith Stowe will be Wednesday, July 19th at First Presbyterian Church in Belmont, N.C. from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m.
    Funeral services to be held at First Presbyterian Church, Thursday, July 20th at 11 a.m.

Thank you for all of your support.

Randy Hearn
    The Carolina Rebels

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  2. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Keith Stowe

I've been playing against Keith and his teams from the very start. I absolutely love his daughter Rachael to no end. Keith, you accomplished many good things in your short life, but what you've done with your daughter will be your legacy!! Playing against you was a challange, an honor and I'm very proud to have known you personally in these past four years as we competed against each other in highschool. I didnt know about your ordeal until this very weekend. I'm sorry I didnt get to talk to you before your passing, so this will have to do. Rachael, I know you visit tbr, pm me and i would like to talk to you when things calm down. If there is anything I can do, please call me.

Ed, Carrie & Morgan Meyer

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  3. Greenwave1

Greenwave1 Full Access Member

Keith

The Gaston Thunder Group would like to express our sympathy in Keith's passing. He was a good friend and will be missed greatly. Our prayers go out to the family and the Rebels organization.
    Gabby

4. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Full Access Member

Keith

Our prayers with be with the Stowe family & the Rebel organization.

The Housers
    (Jay, Lesa & Jessi)...

5. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Stowe family. Keith, you will be missed by the entire TBR softball family. To Carole & Rachel if there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know!!!

6. touchemall

touchemall Full Access Member

From the KM Lightning

From the KM Lightning, we truly respect all that Keith stood for. So many great battles we fought against each other. The Lightning family would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the family. Even though the team is no longer together, we share so many great memories of so many games against the then Gaston Thunder.
    RF

7. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Keith Stowe Family

I only got to know him last season and found him a standup guy.I enjoyed several ball conversations with him early this season. He will surely be missed.
    So sorry for your loss.
    Rick McHone
    Carolina Cardinals

8. DDFpitch

DDFpitch Member

From the Dazzle Family

Our prayers go out to the Stowe Famliy and to the Carolina Rebels Organzation!! Keith we sure are going to miss you!! Thanks for being a friend!

Bobby Shoemaker
    Denver Dazzle

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

From the Southern Explosion Family

Your Thoughts and Prayers go out to Carole and Rachel. Keith was an inspiration and touched many coaches and players over the years.

Tony Arthur

10. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Prayers

The Lady Blues express their sympathy and will keep the Stowe family and all the Rebel players in our prayers!