1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Casey Shue Commits

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Snowman, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Snowman

Snowman Junior Member

Casey Shue at Spartanburg Methodist College and travel ball with the Carolina Curve has verbally committed to continue her education and softball career at UNCW.

Casey is a phenomenal player who plays the game with an intensity few can match. Her skills as a catcher make her a game changer and I know she will continue to do great things at UNCW. Coach Fox has been a big help to Casey in her growth as a collegiate player and prepared her for her new challenge.

Congratulation "KC" and to you too mom & dad!

2. CoachTammy

CoachTammy Full Access Member

Congrats Casey, UNCW will not be disappointed!!

Tammy

3. 42un81

42un81 Junior Member

Casey, I'm extremely proud of you and "uber excited" to see you play at UNCW. Coach Kelly Van Houten and Coach Vanessa Williams are really looking forward to getting you, your bat, and catching skills on board. I know Zeb & Lou are proud of you too. Congratulations Kid!

4. Cheese Doodle

Cheese Doodle Junior Member

Super! Just super! Casey I am just so proud of you. What a ball player UNCW just landed! I know Mom and Dad are just delighted. Good luck and have a great time! Watch out for the wall! Lol

5. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

Congrats Shue! I've certainly enjoyed getting to know you over the years. We wish you the best, and will see you this spring! Oh I almost forgot, Casey is one heckuva ball player!

6. JHeyKid#22

JHeyKid#22 Full Access Member

Congrats to KC and her parents Zeb and Lou!, i have had the privlidge of knowing KC since 8th grade and knew then she was going to turn out to be a great one. Definately one of the most agressive and intense players you are ever gonna find loves the game and loves to win. Good luck at UNCW you are gonna turn some heads there im sure!!

7. NCTide

NCTide Member

Congratulations to the entire Shue family. We hope you have a great experience at Wilmington.

The Shuberts

8. softballjunkie

softballjunkie Full Access Member

Great News

Welcome to the Seahawk family! Your reputation as a player and a person have preceded you. Both have been very impressive. Congratulations and welcome to the nest.

9. pepper17

pepper17 Full Access Member

Congrats KC!

Hey lady! I am very excited for you! You're a great player and a tough competitor. Stay strong!
    "Liz's mom"