1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CC Update

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CCHSvikefan81, Apr 18, 2006.

1. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Ring

Butler does have a "ring", State Championship, they also went to state the first year the HS was open and finished third, I believe. All these schools have rich softball tradition and have had a wealth of good players. Each has had their day and the Charlotte metro area has dominated 4-A softball for quite sometime between these three schools and let's don't forget Independence and their State titles.

2. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

There not all in the Metro . Alexander Central has a fair share.

3. ndsb05

ndsb05 Member

Slow pitch

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

appears the "CC Update" thread has now ran its course!

5. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Why should it be any different than all the other threads? When people get tired or run out of things to say they just quit posting.

6. baseballfanalways

baseballfanalways Full Access Member

WOW

If it weren't for the parents, maybe the girls could play!

All of the bashing and name-calling needs to quit. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I agree this is an unfortunate situation, but everyone needs to leave it be.
    All this bickering is not helping, it is only hurting the important parties in softball, the players! How can they be focused and play to the best of their abilities if they feel like they (and I mean both CC and Hopewell) are on display and being judged due to the incident! It is not fair to them!
    The best thing(in my opinion,for what it is worth) is for this game not to be a spectacle, and have a bunch of people show up that are just adding fuel to the fire. Please, if you have vested interest in the game, come, enjoy, and let the girls play their game.
    Good luck to both teams!

7. EnkaJet04

(Baseballfanalways) I believe that is what most of the fans and supporters of this forum are all about but they shouldn't be afraid to state an opinion good or bad within reason just because someone might not have the same opinion. I haven't seen in these threads where any of the players have been named or called out. I have seen positive comments about the players though. And if a player was misrepresented or called out then I would and so should everyone on this board expect the moderators to PM them and give them fair warning.To be honest the fans for lack of a better word are going to be the way they are whether anything is posted on this board or not. But, because of the info posted on here it sometimes gives us a better insight into some of the issues and why a rivalry may be more intense or why some of the fans might be upset. I understand Hopewell supporters being upset and I understand the CC supporters wanting to state their position and how it went down and not how it might look at this moment. I think everybody knows the rules of this board especially this forum and Braves re-stated it the other day.

8. baseballfanalways

baseballfanalways Full Access Member

(EnkaJet04): there have been a bunch of posts removed because of name calling, profanity, etc., which it should be. You totally missed the point!

9. EnkaJet04

I got your point and it supports what I said before that you delete those posts and you give them a warning about what is allowed or not allowed on this forum. But, there is nothing wrong with lively debate. Yes, sometimes it gets out of hand like anything but most of the time it stays within the realm of I agree to disagree..

10. Trojan

Trojan Banned From TBR

Just who do you think is responsible for causing the "spectacle"? You know, there is controversy in life, especially with those who have win at all costs attitudes. Sometimes, high school kids can't be shielded from real life - especially when they are directly involved in the alledged incident. If the girls had been allowed to play their game a week or so ago, there wouldn't be anything to discuss.