1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Central Cabarrus vs Hopewell 4-21-06

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BigRoj, Apr 23, 2006.

1. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

You want me to get you box seats? lol

2. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

you bet

can i sit next to the guy taking pictures??

3. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Hey Brian,
    If the two teams do meet, it looks like it will be in the 2nd round.
    Seems a shame that the first and second ranked teams in 3A will meet so soon and one will be gone after the 2nd round.
    http://www.nchsaa.org/pdf/5040C.pdf

4. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

These 2 possibly meeting so early makes no sense. Isn't that par for the course?

5. EnkaJet04

Looks like the re-arrangment of the MAC conference is working against us. I wondered what dropping from 9 teams to 7 teams would do the playoffs. I knew we would lose the third team going to playoffs automatically but putting these two number 1 seeds meeting in the second round is a shame.

6. EnkaJet04

Might even get you into one of the pics....wear your companies logo shirt just in case....lol. Here's hoping everybody has a sense of humor.

7. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Company shirt huh????

that could work, but a sense of humor is a good thing, cometfan says to keep it light and it is. dont really care for the brackets this year, wildcard based on total wins overall and some teams have taken advantage of that by playing teams they scorch. needs to be revamped to say the least. will still come to enka/rs/km games, but wont wear ander*** shirt, would be in poor taste. hope to see ya there.

8. EnkaJet04

I haven't seen anything here or in 99% of the posts (softball that is) that would call for deletion or closure of thread. You made a point and he answered back and we go from there. Maybe they need an RPI system :idea: :laugh2:

9. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

Hey Big Roj, This is "BIG" JACK, just got a couple of questions for you.

Why did you bring me into this? I am not selling anything here. I do sell uniforms (we can make just about any design and color), training suits, bags, soccer balls, etc. but I have never one time put up a post about my products, eventhough, I can save teams, individuals, associations money (and not car insurance). All I have is a link in my profile.
    One reason we think you are only here is to advertise is because your very first post here is advertising. You just joined this forum. I have been a member here for 3 years. A lot longer than I have been selling my uniforms.

Another question, If HS Fastpitch is so boring and you taking pictures is so tedious, Why do you waste your time doing this unless it is to make money & thus this is just a place for free advertising for you.

One more think, please do not come to any KM games and take pics, we will not buy your photos. Some of us parents do take our own pictures ( and share with each other) and have rather nice cameras with a decent zoom on it, so it doesn't matter how close you get we can get just as close. Please just keep yourself east of Charlotte & perferrable at the CC games.

I was not going to post anything on this thread until you called me out by name.

Now wait a minute, PLEASE do come to a KM game and introduce yourself to me cause I would really like to talk to you in person!!!

I hope KM & Enka does get to play in the playoffs. That game we had a couple of years ago was a great game & would like to see a rematch!!

Good Luck to both KM & Enka in the playoffs!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  10. EnkaJet04

And Good Morning to you too Jack....lol
    I agree with you on this one. Your very first post shouldn't be to try and sell something no matter the intent good or bad.