1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Central Cabarrus vs Hopewell 4-21-06

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BigRoj, Apr 23, 2006.

1. outlaw31

outlaw31 Banned From TBR

nice pictures

great site/great pictures.[​IMG]

like on most PAY sites, you can't copy and paste like this. seems like a good "service" for any team/player/coach/parent.

2. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Pictures

I also enjoyed looking at the pictures.:agreed:

3. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

My only question is why pick the umpire's pic to post? lol

4. softball nut

softball nut Full Access Member

Pics

Enjoyed the pics, espicially the slideshow you can almost see them swing the bat.Like I said earlier in a post I know & respect girls on both of these teams.Since there hasn't been much said bout game,I want to call out the pitcher for HW,Christina Melton.Christina has patiently waited her turn to pitch this yr,& is probably the best pitcher on the team.I think that holding CC to 4 hits,& 2 runs is very big accomplishment in itself.Being her 1st time Starting,knowing she was probably nervous as could be,facing #1 team in nation,I think she did a fantastic job!Maybe coach will open eyes a little.:ylsuper:

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

hey man, that umpire looks like Buddy!!! Big boy Buddy, havent seen him in a while. if that was him, good umpire for a good game. Look, lets settle this now, dont advertise on tbr. Roger's web site says for $10.00 he will sell you a disc? Cool, just dont advertise here. If i insulted you Roger, sorry, and i mean that sincerely.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Enka- I'm going to borrow this as my signature.....thanks in advance

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I'm sorry that I read this thread so late in it's posting. I'd like to clarify a few things about posting links.

- For those that have or will in the future, please understand the problems this may cause. There are thousands of sites that are softball, baseball related that want to spam our board...and some have done so. It can create an informercial/adverstising type bulletin board versus a board for discussion

- There are many on this board that have businesses that relate to sports. These members are contributors. They are involved and participate in many threads. If TBR can help them in any way by allowing them to post their links or discuss their business, I don't mind because....we are partners!

- This is obviously a sensitive subject; to determine what is allowed and what is not. I would suggest that a rule of thumb to use is this. If you are an active contributor to the softball forum....go ahead. If you are using TBR for the sole purpose of advertising your product...then you are not.

and my opinion about Roger and his post....I love pictures!!! and if you give us permission to post your pics when appropriate, I would encourage you to put your link to your site...that's what partners do..they help each other

Also, I find Roger to be an extremely bright, well intentioned poster...unlike me
    so... Welcome aboard, Roger I hope you continue to contribute

8. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

Hey Cheeze, guess they (Vikingbasketball & CCHSvikefan81) told us, didn't they. Well, I really can't understand what they were saying a lot because of grammer & punctuation in there posts but I think they were trying to tell us off. We better start playing nice around here or someone with 8 total posts will have us banned. I think they need to start proof reading their posts before the submit just to make sure it is understandable.

I guess that everyone here needs to start being nice to MS and all of CC, because as everyone in the USA knows they are the greatest team!!!!!!!!:trophy:

If you look at his site it is stated that he will sell you a cd with his pics on it for $10.00. That is where I get it from!!!!!!!

9. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

BE NICE JACK

Be nice, its all good. I figure the team is under a lot of pressure right now, saw a small article in the charlotte observer about monte and the investigation. small, small article without much detail. hope it comes out for the good of the kids.

10. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

No problem Braves. You have to admit that when you open a thread on a subject that doesn't mean its going to stay on topic. Love it...