1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Char Meck Rec Softball issues

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by metro49er, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swingaway

swingaway Full Access Member

The numbers came from the char meck website. Try www.charmecksoftball.org. Its all public information - look under teams and you can get the numbers. Again, this "shady" rec organization is one of the most respected in the state of North Carolina - that did not happen by circumstance.

I am not affiliated with Char Meck softball - never had any of my girls play one Char Meck game. I am affiliated with youth rec and travel softball. The difference people miss in rec softball is the fact that rules are in place for the betterment of 825 players not twelve players and certainly not one player. While the guidleines may not make sense in one particular instance, they usually are based in what is best for the league.

I don't know your beef with Char Meck and don't want to know. I can bet someone violated some rule, you don't understand the reason for the rule and now want to discredit the whole board in a public forum. You obviously don't want to publicize the transgressions either - only to state your opinion of the "pathetic" and "shady" league.

All I am saying is try to spend a season in their shoes - volunteer as a commissioner and/or for the board and see how your opinions change. Instead of trashing them, you should be thinking them and others for trying to help your daughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.