1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Chelsea Ingersoll Commits

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by LBlues 1, Aug 20, 2009.

1. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

"Boola" of the Lady Blues and Butler Bulldogs committed to UNCC today! What a summer this young lady had at third, behind the plate and at the plate. She hit in the 4th, 5th, or 6th position all summer and time after time delivered a big hit, squeeze bunt, or sacrifice to score a run.
    Chelsea chose UNCC over several other schools after a visit last week where Coach Devos and her staff really impressed her with their knowledge, caring attitude, their softball complex, and of course the wonderful academic facilities. Aimee continues to grab local talent and has built a solid program and Chelsea will be a major part of the future as she is a dedicated young lady that loves a challenge.
    Nice job "Boola"! Now the fall can be fun! Great work Mike and Cindy, and also Mikee who was a quality adviser during the recruiting process! This family has worked very hard for the Blues this past fall and summer and we were blessed to have them on board.

2. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Congrats from the Fishfamily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Congratulations Chelsea, I know how hard you worked for this and I am happy to see you achieve your goal.
    RAy

4. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Congratulations Chelsea, I know how hard you worked for this and I am happy to see you achieve your goal.
    Ray

5. FPitch99

FPitch99 Full Access Member

Hey Boola! Congratulations! Simply awesome! Charlotte is getting a great player in you. Whether it is 3B of Catcher, you do your job very well. It has been a lot of fun being around you and your family while being apart of the Lady Blues. Your hard work has been rewarded very nicely. Great job!

Hey Mike (The Bird, Chilidawg), How you feeling now? I bet you are walking on cloud nine. Looks like you and Cindy will now have a closet full of 49er apparel to go with all the Tar heels stuff that you already own. You guys have been a tremendous amount of support to the Lady Blues over the last year or so. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do.

Fall season is going to be a blast. And now.....a lot less pressure and stress for you. :)

6. bothsportsdad

bothsportsdad Full Access Member

well done and congratulations!

7. HitItHard

HitItHard Full Access Member

Congratulations Chelsea and family. UNCC - a great place to be.

8. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

Congrats a lot of hard work has paid off for another fine player.

9. RobMill

RobMill Full Access Member

WooooooHoooooo!!!!

Congratulations Boola!!!

The entire Miller family is so happy and proud of you!! But who the heck is that loud tall guy that keeps following you around to all the tournaments?

I may even have to sneak a few UNCC games in to my work day in 2010 :^) :FOFRBanana0518HL:

10. 3playinball

3playinball Junior Member

:)

CONGRATS BOOLA! :)

You played awesome this summer and I had a ton of fun getting to know you and your family. UNCC is a great choice :)

Congrats again,
    Lauren and the family