1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Chelsea Ingersoll Commits

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by LBlues 1, Aug 20, 2009.

1. ChiliDAWG

ChiliDAWG Full Access Member

Thank you

Thank you all for such kind words.
    Chelsea, Cindy, Mike and I would like to express our gratitude to all of the encouragement, help, support and teaching from coaches, teammates, friends and family. Regardless of my good natured antics :) !
    It has been a very fun, exciting and hectic year and in the end and We are very excited and feel blessed that Chelsea will be a 49er!
    It all felt "right" and was definately meant to be!

I'm especially glad that my DD will be able to play fall ball and next summer for the love of the game.

See you out there!
    the Ingersoll family

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

Boola Boola Boola we are so happy for you. We knew you had the talent and drive and its paid off. Congrats,Congrats,Congrats..... Bird we bet you and Cindy are on cloud nine right now. Great job Chelsea.....

The Settlemyre Family:PubDrink:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  3. Ashley'sDad

Ashley'sDad Junior Member

Congrats Boola!!!!

Congrats Boola!!! Our family is so happy for you. It has been a pleasure to get to know you and your family this year with the LADY BLUES. Your determination and hard work has paid off!! Looking forward to seeing you at UNCC. Congrats from the Bone family!!!!:FOFRBanana0518HL:

4. fanofthegame

fanofthegame Junior Member

Congrats

Congratulations Chelsea. You have worked hard and you are going to a great program. I know the family is thrilled that you will be playing close to home and they will be able to cheer you on.

Better tell the 49er boosters to add additional hotdogs to the grill. We look forward to seeing you as a BULLDOG this spring.