1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CHERRYVILLE POST 100

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by TROCK, May 21, 2006.

1. jccunc1

jccunc1 29ers Fan

I feel the Pineville - Caldwell series winner comes down to whether Jimmy Messer and Madison Bumgarner pitch for Caldwell. If they are available to pitch then Caldwell has to be the favorite ... if they are not, Pineville has to be a heavy favorite. There are certainly other guys who can step up for Caldwell but when you have 2 guys with an ERA well below 1.00 then it is hard to imagine making Caldwell the favorite without these 2 guys. Maybe Caldwell will like the roll of being an underdog for a change. Even though they have been a 6 seed the general overall opinion is that Caldwell would win each of their series so far. The ironic thing is that Caldwell and Pineville looked as if they were on a collision course to meet the 1st round of the playoffs until Caldwell stormed back in the 9th inning at Henderson to beat them by scoring something like 6 runs.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  2. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

We are a banged up group here in Pineville just hoping to compete....should be a good series. 1st game starts up tomorrow at South Meck:ylsuper:

3. SUMO

SUMO Full Access Member

WELL ITS A GOOD THING

That someone else beat Cherryville for ya cause we all know when it counts Caldwell will Choke against Post 100 over and over and over again..... Last year at this time you were crowing about how good you were again and when the tournament hit some one was sent home crying and kicking rocks by Cherryville so.... Good Luck and dont Choke on the goat pie....... :detonate: :grossergr

4. Carolina Man

Carolina Man Caldwell County Post 29

I was looking foreward to playing Cherryville this year because I knew we would whip your --- just like we did last year in the playoffs. Lick your wounds Cherryville, Pineville finished your season.....LMAO....:lalala:

5. luigiboy

luigiboy Full Access Member

Just like you did in the 2 games C'ville and Caldwell have already played this year?

6. Carolina Man

post 29

In your words, if you have to explain a joke then its not as funny....ask Bobby Dale about the goat story, chance's are good he won't tell you.

Carolina Man

7. luigiboy

Ok good, I was right. It's not funny

8. Carolina Man

POST 29

Go Home Man .......your done.....

:trophy: Carolina Man

9. Carolina Man

Nope...wrong and loser again.... its funny.....Bye Bye BBBBBBBOOOOODDDYYYY Dale ...LMAO

Carolina Man.......:imagestor

10. luigiboy

prediction

So you can talk your trash. But when somebodyelse comes around here that will talk a little bit back, you tell them to go home. I'm sorry if I don't blow enough smoke up Caldwell County's rear end for you. But I will put a smile on your face when when I give my prediction... Caldwell in 4.