1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CHERRYVILLE POST 100

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by TROCK, May 21, 2006.

1. Carolina Man

Carolina Man Caldwell County Post 29

Sorry about that...LOL... Cherryville brings the dog out in me.

Hotdog deal is still on

Carolina Man

2. SUMO

SUMO Full Access Member

o.k.

::imagestor Braves
    Have you been to a Cherryville vs. Caldwell series? Quite possibly the best rivalry in legion base ball. Things can get out of control. Thanks for keeping it calm.
    I will not poke fun at Caldwell.

I wonder if they have a patch for this?

3. Carolina Man

Caldwell County Post 29

LOL...I second that motion...the best rivalry in legion baseball

Carolina Man.....:guns6:

4. MOOSE

MOOSE Full Access Member

there are few things i experience better than beating cherryville also there are few things as bad as getting beat by cherryville. what more can you ask for? thanks cherryville for being cherryville.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Some people don't understand when I interfere. I love the rivalry between the two areas....and in this case, I don't mind the trashtalkin' at all. I love that you guys support your areas and :imagestor with each other. The only thing I ask is not to attack and get personal with each other. I trust you older posters...it's the newbies that don't know what line not to cross.

But it's fun to see you guys take swipes at each area. It's like cousins fighting...but outsiders better not interfere.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

That's classic!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Carolina Man

POST 29 AREA IV CHAMPS

CALDWELL COUNTY POST 29

AREA IV CHAMPIONS

BACK TO BACK TO BACK TITLES

CAROLINA MAN

Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  8. SUMO

SUMO Full Access Member

Hey Braves....

now do you see why the two teams fans can not get along..... as you see this bunch is tickled to death to win an area championship which is a great accomplishment. Cherryville is not happy to be out of the tournament by no means and yes this is sour grapes....... back to back to back areas and no state championships HMMMMM.... could it be the pressure that caves them? Well if you are looking for a good luck from this crowd...... good luck finding one!!!!! :satana:

9. DownSouth

DownSouth Full Access Member

You know why this rivalry is so sweet... because Cherryville hasn't played a game in over 10 days, but they are still on peoples mind and this thread is still hoppin. I bet money if we don't get it done at HiToms, the Cherryville people will be out of the wood work to make sure we know we didn't get it done. It doesn't matter one bit that they didn't make it to the tournament...

They may hate us, but I bet money the Cherryville faithful on here will be checking TBR and the local papers to see how we are doing... you got to know who we are to hate us... theres alot of respect that goes into that.

10. luigiboy

luigiboy Full Access Member

Seems to me that you are the one that keeps bringing up Cherryville. Remember posting this:

Originally Posted by Carolina Man
    Thanks for that. The 29ers are really a special group of young men and they keep proving it year in and year out with the talent and the show of heart. Messer is a great kid and only a rising junior at South Caldwell. Derek Coffey backed Messer up with another great performance on the mound tonight. Bats came alive with 16 hits. Pineville has a really good ball-club and nothing to be ashamed of in this series. One thing at this level...you cannot have errors and win ballgames. My hat is off to you for beating Cherryville and sending them home.
    Carolina Man

That's why I thanked you for the compliment. We've known for a long time that you must have us in the back of your mind for you to hate us. You were mentioning Cherryville within hours of CC beating Pineville in Game 5. So thank again Carolina man. During a time when the Cherryville fans seem to be kind of quiet on here, we can always rely on you to keep the Cherryville name alive.