1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

coach snow leaving watauga

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by mtnman606, Mar 12, 2008.

1. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

in ncpreps word is coach snow has taken the job at wf.hope its not true if it thanks for what you have done for watauga and good luck at your new school.my son just came home from school and said they have called the football team in for a metting after school.

2. crazyspartan

crazyspartan SpartanMan

Yeah sorry to let you know Watauga fans. Coach Snow is leaving Watauga to be the head coach at West Forsyth. He told WHS's team today after taking the job today as well.

He had a great team last year and it was a pleasure to play you guys.

3. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

thanks coach snow for what you have done for watauga football progarm,and my nephew.he had a metting with the team after school,i was told it was alot of tears by him and the team.coach good luck to you and your family.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  4. bulldog

bulldog Junior Member

He has done so much for the young men that have played over the last 4 seasons. Will be missed, but laid the ground work to get WHS & Boone excited about their team. Good luck & thanks.

5. dpa3401

dpa3401 Full Access Member

Watauga has lost a gem. This man will be hard to replace as a coach but even harder to find someone that will bring as much passion and respect to the school. What a fine individual.

Good luck Coach Snow

6. watwatwat

watwatwat Junior Member

as a player who has played under coach Snow for 3 years I am very upset, I didnt see myself playing for anyone else but him through my high school days. But I will have one year without him I guess. We as a team are all very sad to see him leave but he did what he had to do for him and his family. He will be missed but we are excited to see who they are going to have replace him, whoever it is will have very big shoes to fill...we love you coach Snow

WF-you are very luck to have a coach like Coach Snow, Im jealous...

7. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

Snowman

Here is one of the few coaches that I really have never heard a ill word toward. I think that is because he is fair, and plays the best football players. He coached without an agenda and it showed in the results. People are remembered for the difference they made, and Coach Snow made a huge one up here on the hill. He is leaving this program in allot better shape then what he found when he arrived, and thats all you can ask of a man. Thanks Coach and good luck at West.

8. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

any ideas who could replace snow now that he is gone to west forsyth?

9. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Don Shula has a place in Linville, maybe he's interested.

:N1yeeaah: