1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Max Gagnon

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by JM15, Apr 29, 2009.

1. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Finally!

2. Piratefan18

Piratefan18 Full Access Member

Max to UNC Pembroke

Thanks JM15.

Max will be taking his catching skills down to the 'Broke playing college baseball for Coach Paul O'Neil and his Braves. He made his visit on campus and was very impressed with the coaches, the program and the education that he will get as a college student. The smile on Max's face when Coach O'Neil made his offer was priceless. We are so proud of Max.

Mom & Dad

3. drncvol

drncvol Full Access Member

We are proud of Max too.

4. Carolina DB

Carolina DB Junior Member

Congrats to Max from the Davis family! We are proud of him and his hard work! Keep it up!

5. ncsu82

ncsu82 Full Access Member

Congrats

Congratulations Max and family. Outstanding accomplishment. Look forward to following your career with the Braves. Me, Buddy and the Bass' are proud of you. Congrats again.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I have never had the good fortune to see Max play, but I have many sources that I trust who have. They all concur that he is an outstanding player and person.

Congratulations on your signing with Pembroke. They have a solid program, outstanding players and it's in the toughest conference. I wish you all the success in your future.

7. drncvol

drncvol Full Access Member

Braves.....

I have had the good fortune to watch Max play, even though it was just for two games last season in the playoffs (Rose vs. Sanderson). In those two games Max made a heck of an impression on me. The kid can play the game and what is nice, he seems to have a passion for the game also. All of the Rose players and parents came out of that series with Raleigh Sanderson with a healthy respect for Max (and Sanderson's baseball program).

8. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

I am so proud of Max and his accomplishments this year!! Best of luck to him as he becomes a Brave!! It was truly an honor for me to watch him play when he was with the Copperheads!! Hope to see you soon!! What a fine young man and family.

9. Back Seat Coach

Back Seat Coach Member

Congrats from the Peterson's

We are so proud of you Max!

Rocket of an arm, big bat potential, student of the game, hard working student, a young man of character.....UNCP has made a great choice!

Working hard to obtain a goal will carry you a long way in life, not just sports. Especially when someone says you can't do it or aren't good enough.

So glad you shared the news with me on your trip back to Raleigh from Pembroke. Now, like I told you......start running now!!!!

The Peterson's

10. byrdman

byrdman Junior Member

Congrats from the Byrd family

I predict Max will impress many people with the way he goes about his business on the ballfield. Good luck with the rest of the season.