1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Congrats to North Davidson

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Wise One, Jun 5, 2010.

1. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Congratulations to North Davidson, 2010 NC 4A champs.

2. Tigerscoach

Tigerscoach Full Access Member

I don't know anyone from ND personally but I sure was impressed with their ball club. It was obvious they are well coached and that they play hard. I thought #8 Woosley was the best hitter I saw and I love the energy that their shortstop plays the game. Those two pitchers were pretty good as well. Just getting into the high school scene but it was plain to me that ND was the best team at Walnut Creek this weekend.

3. triadfan

triadfan Full Access Member

Mars Hill is getting a great ball player in Shaundee Woosley!!!! Congrats to North Davidson!!!!! Yeah Baby!!!

4. Fastpitch Coach

Fastpitch Coach Full Access Member

Coach Lambros

Congratulations on your great season this year. I see a lot of your players in the summer and they are very good representatives of the class program you run at North Davidson. Hope to see you at the park this summer. Terry Waugh

5. PitcherzMom

PitcherzMom Full Access Member

It was a true "Yeah Baby" day in Welcome on Saturday! Many congrats to Coach Lambros, Sharon, the assistant coaches, Hudson - the best manager a team could ever have! - and of course, to all the ladies who busted their backsides for this. They are an awesome TEAM of ladies, who all had the same goal for themselves and for Coach Lambros.......and they achieved it! They not only went after their dream and goal, one game at the time, but also dedicated their season to two very special coaches, Chief and Coach Pace.

To the Seniors: Amelia, Courtney, Hannah, Katie, Lauren, Maggie, Missy, Nicole, Shaundee, Tess, and Hudson....... congratulations on graduation and your next step of college. Enjoy it.... you've earned it!

I love you girls (Hudson too), each and every one.

Mama Julie

6. fastpitchmom07

fastpitchmom07 Full Access Member

CONGRATS!!!!! NORTH DAVIDSON!!!!!!

TO ALL MY GIRLS!!!!! FROM NORTH !!! I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FIRST STATE WIN!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! IT HAS BEEN A PRIVELAGE TO WATCH YOU GROW INTO THE WONDERFUL YOUNG LADIES THAT YOU HAVE BECOME!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND ALL OF YOU WILL GO FAR IN LIFE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

NEVER EVER FORGET THE SPACE CADETS OR THE PONY DANCE!!!!!!!!

MAMA SANDRA

COACH LAMBROS --YOU ARE A CLASS ACT --THANK YOU FOR THE INFLUENCE YOU HAD ON MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE PLAYED TRAVEL BALL WITH THE WARRIORS AND THE ATTITUDE YOU ARE A GREAT COACH . CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST STATE TITLE!!!

7. triadfan

triadfan Full Access Member

Well said Mama Julie!!!!!!

8. deacdiddy

deacdiddy Junior Member

pitching strategy

wow! that rotating the pitcher strategy works pretty well...hugh!:WE3Rainy03: