1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CONGRATULATIONS 10U ALEXANDER CUBS!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Pocko, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Pocko

Pocko Junior Member

WAY TO GO GIRLS! :clap:THE 10U ALEXANDER CUBS WENT 5-0 THIS PAST SUNDAY SCORING 63 RUNS AND ONLY ALLOWING 2 FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP IN MARION. A BIG THANKS TO COACH FRANKIE KEEVER, GINA AND ROBBIE. LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT 2009 SEASON WITH AN AWESOME GROUP OF GIRLS!

2. catchertaysmom

catchertaysmom Junior Member

Way to go CUBS! You girls deserve a 1st place win. You have worked hard all season and we look forward to seeing you win in 2009. Congratulations to Taylor and Katie K and Katie L for the great pitching you 3 did. Also way to go Taylor and Lydia for the homeruns you had. Thank you Frankie Keever for all the hard work you put into this girls.:SmokinBanana:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  3. softballrulz

softballrulz Junior Member

Way to go girls! What an awesome group of girls and parents. My daughter is one of the "new kids on the block" and she, my husband and I have never felt more welcomed! Can't wait to see you girls play in the spring! Thanks Coach Keever! :notworthy

4. kkmom

kkmom Junior Member

Way to go Alexander Cubs. You have finsihed 2nd so many times that we were beginning to think we could not get first. The last tournament you played 9 games and only allowed 8 runs and still finshed 2nd. On the drive home Sunday evening, I asked Frankie does it feel different to finish 1st instead of 2nd. He said it is nice to always get to play in the final game of the day but today just felt like our day. Girls, please know that he loves every minute of coaching you girls and watching you grow into the special young ladies that you are. We just wish we could keep you this age forever.

5. karolinablew

karolinablew Member

:bow: