1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Congratulations to Forest City's Chad Flack!!

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by Prepster, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Prepster

Prepster Full Access Member

With the 292nd hit of his UNC career this past weekend, Chad Flack became Carolina's all-time hits leader! What a tremendous accomplishment for this leader on and off the field!!

:N1yeeaah::N1yeeaah::N1yeeaah:

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Dang...how did I miss this. Congratulations to one of the best guys ever to play baseball. I have been following Chad's career since early HS and to see him grow into a Champion on and off the field fills my heart with pride. I can not think of two players (both UNC players) that I have more respect for than Chad Flack and Robert Woodard.

I gained even more respect for Chad after observing how he handled himself through a challenging year last year. How did he handle it? He kept a great attitude and kept plugging away lending leadership to a team that needed it.

Over the years he has shown me that he not only is a very talented ballplayer, but may be even more talented as a young man.

My hats off to Chad Flack for becoming the all time hits leader in the history of baseball at UNC!!!!!!

246- I'm as proud as you are and please wish him my best

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

bump for the best

4. 246

246 Full Access Member

Thank you both!

Chad has been most fortunate to play with some great players and for some very good coaches who have won quite a few games which allowed him a fair number of at bats. He would tell you that he would trade hits for wins any day.

By the way, anyone know how many hits a CWS title would cost???

Thank you both for your very kind comments!

5. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Agree

One of best hitters to wear Carolina Blue! Sure hope a title can happen this year!
    :REDanceFdans002HL: