1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Cougars Win.........

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Firejumper, Aug 29, 2003.

1. CATFISH

CATFISH Junior Member

FIREJUMPIE

YOU TALK A FAT GAME. YOUR SUCH A BIG MAN TO KEEP A SEAT WARM. I ONLY SAW ONE SCOREBOARD AT THE "COUGARS AIN'T NOTHING TO MESS WITH" STADIUM. I WAS WAITING ON YOU AT THE HALF. NOW LET'S SEE, HOW WAS THE CATFISH TO KNOW WHERE YOUR WARM SEAT WAS. YOUR SUCH A PUSS.

2. GATOR

GATOR Member

POOR OLD FIREJUMPER!!!! CATFISH AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ALL YEAR!!!!! SAME OLD SORRY ASS COUGARS... REALLY!!! THE ACHS PROGRAM WILL NEVER WIN MORE THAN TWO-THREE GAMES PER YEAR!!!!! WHEN SHERRILL AND HIS STAFF(COACH LITTLE) WERE COACHING.. ACHS WAS A TOUGH WEEK FOR MOST AREA TEAMS!!! SHERRILL AND STAFF HAD THE SAME TALENT POOL AS THE CURRENT COUGAR STAFF!!! MOST FRIDAY NITES YOU COULD NOT FIND A SEAT AT COUGAR VALLEY!!!! WHEN HOKE, LATHAM AND BUMGARNER RAN SHERILLL OFF THAT WAS THE END OF A PROGRAM WHICH WAS ON THE RISE- PLEASE DON NOT FORGET THE WIN OVER INDEPENDANCE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE THIS COACHING STAFF IS INFERIOR TO SHERRILL AND HIS STAFF!! SHERRILL AND STAFF TOOK THE COUGARS TO THE PLAYOFFS 6-5!!!!! I HEAR THE COUGARS TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS WITH A 2-7 RECORD.... HAVE SOME PRIDE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!! SEVEN WINS IN THREE YEARS....... THREE OF THOSE WINS OVER SORRY ASS WILKES CENTRAL AND TWO WINS OVER REALLY SORRY ASS SOUTH CALDWELL. COUGARS AINT NOTHING TO MESS WITH!!!!

3. SmackIt

SmackIt Junior Member

Sherrill's coaching staff may have or may not have been better. The problem was Coach Sherrill was misusing his own "staff" and it got him in trouble. He should have been shipped out when he was "exposed". Instead, he was kept around to win a few more softball games.

4. PostalDB42

PostalDB42 vandam lift extroardinare

Wow, I've never seen that much BS from any one person (besides maybe bill clinton) in my life! Sherrill was a motivator but he unfortunately wasn't a football coach. As far as any count of wins and losses i'd rather win 2 games with class than go undefeated under some guy with no "testicular fortitude".

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  5. Firejumper

Firejumper Knoxville For President

I am not easily intimidated by anyone. I could really care less if everyone on this board knows who I am. I am not worried in the least bit. I can hold my own against these two bullies.:D

6. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

firejumper, maybe if we get real quiet gator will think everybody is gone and leave the building again and this time we'll lock the door. Way to go Cougars!!!

7. Firejumper

Firejumper Knoxville For President

Key word is "were"........ Turn the page fellas, you have made your point.

8. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

we finally put a whole game together and it paid off
    ac41 whs13

9. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

achs 41 schs 13....same score as last week...isn't that cool...anyway..playoffs here we come!