1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CPC predictions

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Baseball7690, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

WOW!

The elite have a more difficult time? You would rather have the A- or B- players. This infers that the A+ players are not as good for some reason? Could it be that those A+ players have worked just as hard as those B- players? Maybe harder? This is not ML baseball. This is HS baseball we are talking about. How about this. You take the B- players that work hard and play together and have great chemistry. I will take the A+ players that work hard and play together and have great chemistry. Who has the advantage? Do you even read your posts before you push the send button? You are saying that the A+ guys dont work as hard , dont play as a team , and dont have good chemistry. How do they have a "more difficult time"? Are you serious when you compare the Yankees to HS baseball teams? Plate Dad. I read it , clearly. I didnt have to read anything into it. It was very clear.

It always amuses me when I see someone post something and then someone responds to it and then "Dont read anything into it". OK I wont read anything into it. I will take it as it cleary states.

"The elite , whoever they are have a more difficult time than those that are just HARD WORKING GOOD PLAYERS".

Sorry all you guys in this conference. If you got rid of those elite players that have a more difficult time (whatever the heck that really means) you might have a chance.

The team with the "hard working good players" will take it over the "elite players" that have a difficult time.

That sums it up. Oh" any of you coaches that have any of these "elite" guys that you want to get rid of so you an have a better chance to win let me know. I'll take them.

2. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

My god where is this going to go. I AM SURE YOU READ THE POST. I read OAC's 1st post to mean that if you have two equal teams he would take the one with the best chemisty. That would be the edge. No where was any other team than Tabor mentioned in his 1st post. He later commented with what we all know as facts as lost of position players and run production. And in HIS OPINION.. he likes Tabor.

As for your last post. I will not read into it. But help out a simple mind. I do not see what you are trying to say. So, as I do not want to comment on what I do not understand. Explain.

3. 3play

3play Full Access Member

Do you think.....

the people or the players at Nd give a **** what you think OAC? I find it amusing that someone reading your bantor thought you were a student. I enjoy reading TBR, but people like you trying to stir the pot all the time sure take the pleasure away. Like I said before, sit back and enjoy watching the players you know. You should know the time is fleeting.

4. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Where are you getting all this stuff? I didn't infer anything of the sort. Great players are great players. I didnt say great players are not great.. Why are all you ND fans so sensitive? I didnt even mention ND when I said among the six teams listed, I choose Mount Tabor.. Now, all of a sudden, I dont think good players are good. I prefer coaching A- and B+ players. I like the teaching aspect and enjoy making good players better. There seems to be a lot more to your thoughts concerning me that you aren't saying. I have taken the B+ and A- players and won state championships with them. If you have played in my age groups along the way the last 22 years, I have probably beaten you at one time or another with them.

You keep saying there is all this love or whatever down there, there sure seems to be a lot of hatred going on here. I must have inadvertantly struck some kind of nerve or we wouldn't still be talking about this.

I apologize to any PLAYER who feels I was downing or demeaning or saying anything negative about you or your abilities. To you adults, you need to quit being so sensitive and reading things into this that aren't there. I don't feel I owe you any more explanantion because you don't seem to be listening anyway. Sorry you are having such doubts. Like me or hate me, I betcha I can sell more hot dogs!

Better practice because those young West and Tabor boys are gonna get you if you aren't careful! God loves you and so do I. Have a good winter.

5. OldAngelsCoach

3 PLAY

Yes I do know the time is fleeting, probably more so than any of you here, so PM me if you wish. We will discuss what is truly important and I can assure you it won't be anything concerning what goes on here.

6. OldAngelsCoach

And finally, I coached at least one of your coaches down there at ND and he was in my top 3 favorite players ever and I have probably coached a thousand. He was one of those players I described earlier.

Give me 12 Coach Stones and I will beat you 99 times out of a 100! Unbelievably good person, in addition to more work ethic than most any other 3 you can mention.

7. truegrit

truegrit Junior Member

OAC you are exactly right about ND, all the great players in the world doesn't mean jack without leadership and chemistry. I'm with you, MT has as many d1 players as north, and West has always been on top. In the Immortal words of Ric Flair to be the man you have to beat the man. West is on top till someone beats them, Tabor and north will battle it out for second and let Davie suprise both of them and take their spot. Losing the big 1st basemen and the CF will definately hurt, heard they also lost their big closer Bryan Glover who transfered to parkland. That kid throws straight chedder. When great players are young they are still hungry, can their coach keep all those egos at bay and find that team chemistry. If coaches could figure that out, Torre would still be in pinstripes. That's why you play the games. As far as State titles, not many won in Nov. And Messer and the boys arent' going to give it away without a fight.

1. West Forsyth
    2. Tabor (Best coach in the League)
    3. North Davidson (won't sneak up on anybody this year)
    4. Davie (The entire county in one school, should be tough)
    5 RJR ( Will rain on someones parade)
    6. North Forsyth

8. Baseball7690

Baseball7690 Member

He didnt close a game all of last year. I think we'll be alright.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  9. Baseball7690

Baseball7690 Member

why does everyone think we have have an ego problem at ND. Everyone on this team was a bunch of average joes until last year, until we made the run deep in the playoffs and people starting hearing about ND and some its players. This team has no ego problem, there has never been one, and there wont be this year. This years team is no different than last years. Were still goin out like we have something to prove each and every game.

10. Baseball7690

Baseball7690 Member

I think everybody's time would be better served if they just worried about their team and not everybody elses. You just need to worry about encouraging your players and workin with your boys and lettin ND do their thing. :13: