1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

CPC predictions

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Baseball7690, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Express34

Express34 Junior Member

Ok Mr.Watson you have a PM....WORD TO THE WISE dont come on here bashing Ryan again the kid hasnt done nothing to you but be competition

2. homeplate

homeplate Full Access Member

I am sticking to my earlier predictions

1. North Davidson - should win the conference but no state title
    2. Mt. Tabor - batts and company can push North Davidson
    3. Davie County - Alot of athletes this team could push North Davidson also.
    4. West Forsyth - solid but this team could start slipping as a CPC power
    5. North forsyth - Where are the studs of 2005
    6. R.J .Reynolds - poor Welch hang in there.

3. bassfishing

bassfishing Full Access Member

I will still have to vote for the winner to be North Davidson. It will be interesting to see how they react with the bullseye on their chest. They are a very talented team and return alot of players. West Forsyth will be in a different role of always being the top pick, but still don't leave the Titans out for contention. They have Lassiter and some very good young arms and players. I hope everyone is having good turnouts for their off-season workouts and getting ready for another exciting year in the CPC. Hurry up February!!

4. Baseball7690

Baseball7690 Member

im not bashing ryan...its that some guy gets on here that doesnt even know his name(says his name was bryan glover) and that apparently doesnt know much about ND baseball. Ryan is one of my friends so dont even act like Im bashing him. Im sorry for any misunderstanding.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Alright guys. I just read this thread and it ain't the kind of info we're expecting. This is a terrific conference with some unbelievable players....please, let's get back on topic and discuss teams and players.

In my mind, there is no stronger team in this state (in 4A) than North Davison. The way they battled in the playoffs is not something one will soon forget. It is more difficult to play with the bullseye on your back (ask South Caldwell about that), but they showed they have the grit and fight to do it.

Now, having said all that, I have two teams I must pick ahead of them

- Mt Tabor- because Ms Batts looked after my son this summer

- West Forsyth- because I like Coach Pope

So..there...those are my logical reasons for my picks of the teams I predict may win the conference.......

until next week when I may choose someone else.:38:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  6. OldAngelsCoach

OldAngelsCoach Full Access Member

Uh Oh!

Braves! You are gonna be in twouble!!! hahahahaha Mount Tabor is a wordy dird!! Ms. Batts fixes the best chicken pies and a bunch of them. For that reason and the fact that Mat Batts, her young studly son pitches for Tabor.. They are my pick to win the conference. Now we must go to our rooms!

I'll fill ole TJ up with those chicken pies and he'll be fine..

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  7. Baseball7690

Baseball7690 Member

we had those famous Mrs Batt's chicken pies down in Jupiter, and they were everything you thought they would be..Amazing

8. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Thanks for supporting Mt. Tabor Baseball!!!!!

9. truegrit

truegrit Junior Member

The chicken was superb but the crow you guys may eat in may will be better don't sleep on those titans. If ND can't handle the pressure of being the top pick Their usual 4th place and Davidson co Champs! oops didn't even win that last year. O Well heres to a great year in the CPC the title is up for grabs who's doing what it takes in the off season to get better? OAC thanks for all you do for the kids, I'm sure Parkland will once again rise to their glory days.The titans and the spartans will out work and out will ND this year plain and simple. Heart and work ethic may mean more than chemistry. There's one more HOLT you guys are forgetting about.

10. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

I hear yah TrueGrit!!

Sounds like to me you guys are ready to get it on!! I for one have not forgot the other Holt. And theres some other guys on that squad that will make names for themselves this year as well. ND will be very good again. I predict better this year than last year. This is a very good conference with alot of very good players. It should be a fun year and I am looking forward to hearing about all the games.