1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Dave Elder to be the next coach at West Caldwell!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by HulkaManiaRunninWild, Jan 10, 2004.

1. HulkaManiaRunninWild

HulkaManiaRunninWild Banned From TBR

That's right folks, the buzz in Gamewell is that Dave Elder was seen coming to and leaving the campus two times last week. A very good source of mine says that it's his job to take or turn down. Keep in mind that Coach Elder was also WC's first head football coach and that he'd be a great fit for a program that lacked discipline and direction.

2. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Good deal if he gets the job.

3. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

That would rock for WC

4. homerun

homerun Full Access Member

check my post on 12-18 under
    Mike Biggerstaff will not take West Caldwell Job

5. onewhoknowswc

onewhoknowswc Junior Member

hulk, quit trying to start things on here. I guarantee you that Dave Elder hasnt been to WC in the past week. No talks with him have happened. A coach was talked to last week but I will not put his name on here. I know who u r hulk, and I could make that public but will choose not to. You would catch a lot of grief if the greene boys knew your identity. You have argued with them on numerous boards. Im sure Craigs back is really hurting right now because of your knife. Good luck at SC...keep running that mouth.

6. HulkaManiaRunninWild

HulkaManiaRunninWild Banned From TBR

I could really care less whether you know who I am or not fella/lady. Fact is, Dave Elder is someone who has received a great amount of interest by the WC powers that be. Moreover, he'd be a great fit for a program that has lacked the aforementioned attributes for some time now.
    Now for this so-called "knife in the back" that you like to accuse me of. You obviously think that I am somebody who is close to your friend Mr. Styron. You couldn't be any more wrong. I do not know the man on a personal basis and only know him from what I read in the paper, word of mouth, and of course his handling of the WC football program. It would be one thing if I came on here and made things up, however, everything that I have alluded to is pretty accurate regarding his skill as a football coach. Moreover, those same sentiments have been echoed by many other people on this thread, many other chat rooms, and of course the gamewell community. It seems that everyone can see it but you and the other clones in the WC P.E. department. If you disagree with the overarching sentiment of myself and the countless others I say fine. You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I have never knived you friend in the back because I am not in a position to do so. It sounds as if your chief complaint is that I just do not see your friend in the same manner as you do. If you consider me to be a "back stabber" for coming on a thread and chiming in on a conversation and sharing information on the next possible head coach at WC than I guess I am what you accuse me of because I have done those things. However, everything I have said has been true as I know it and there have been no personal attacks on the man from me or anyone that I can think of.
    In summary, you should choose you battles more carefully and not be so quick to attack people just because they disagree with you.

7. TGIF

TGIF Full Access Member

GOOD FOR WC

I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT MOVE FOR WC. DAVE ELDER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT COACH. HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AS WELL. WC WOULD DO NOTHING BUT IMPROVE WITH DAVE ELDER AT THE HELM. HE WOULD PROBABLY BRING ALONG SOME GOOD ASST. COACHES AS WELL. HOPE IT ALL HAPPENS FOR HIM AND WC.

8. onewhoknowswc

quit denying it...im not gonna put your name on here...you feel you were mistreated at WC that is fine...bottom line is im pretty good with computers and was able to track down your ID which is who i thought you were...just let it all go...you have been on every board for the past two years arguing with these guys...let it go....is your favorite color REDDDDDDDDDDD

9. TGIF

TGIF Full Access Member

????

ONEWHOKNOWS ARE TALKING ABOUT ME? JUST WONDERING.

10. onewhoknowswc

no..not you...im talking about hulk