1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Dave Elder to be the next coach at West Caldwell!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by HulkaManiaRunninWild, Jan 10, 2004.

1. HulkaManiaRunninWild

HulkaManiaRunninWild Banned From TBR

"Great man?" Sounds like this is someone that you know and know well. Well, I hope that whomever this "great man" is that he is treated better than Styron was. While I do think that Mr. Styron could have done a few things differently, I also think that he was railroaded out of WC by an unpleaseable administration and community. I hope the next guy gets a better shot, but somehow I don't think he will.
    On a side note, I think the pool of candidates that the WC administration has chosen to interview is pretty sad. Half of these guys were winless against Mr. Styron and did not consistently field good football teams. What exactly was WC trying to accomplish by firing the old coach? Was it simply just a change? Simply changing just for the sake of changing can and will potentially backfire. I hope that this new coach is indeed a "great man." He will need to be in order to deal with the constant bullshit that takes place within the school's administration. I have a genuine feeling that this process could be taking place again in a few years.

Good luck coach, whomever you are!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2004