1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Diamond In The Rough !!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Sep 14, 2007.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

'12

Taylor Laskey, Cherryville, 8th grader, Catcher

she also hit her first homerun this weekend in Charlotte.

2. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Hannah Withers 2011 hits with great power (West Iredell)

Staci Woodie 2012 (West Iredell)

Chelsey Wilkerson 2012 Great Pitching arm Throws well (West Iredell)

3. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

FACT !!!

I SAW THESE GIRLS PLAY---DONNIE AINT LYING !!!

:gossip:

4. RedDevilCoach

RedDevilCoach Junior Member

I have a couple

We are just starting some fall/winter workouts and I am impressed the most by :

Chelsea Cullars 2011. She is a solid hitter with unreal power. She is also a great leader behind the plate, I am looking for her to make waves during tryouts and contend for the starting spot on varsity.

Evanna Robinson 2009. A good pitcher with some speed. Needs to work a little with control and batting.

Amanda Beverly 2009. A good all around player. Quick feet, great attitude.

5. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Alex Mills Carolina Troublemakers / West Rowan
    Keep your eye on this kid she has it all a great catcher also one of if not the best bat I have seen in 2010 class also great behind the plate and has a wonderful attitude to go with it all this kid is the total package . :rockon:

6. bugsdad

bugsdad Full Access Member

I have to agree with Daddydobber about Alex,I coached her as a 12u and you could tell then she was something special.Awesome attitude,great pop time,killer bat,and an arm like a cannon.Players like her don't come around very often.

7. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Others

Jazz Robbins a 2010 is one to watch, after seeing her play this weekend in Va., she may already be one of top outfielders in the State. She made two catches that were just impossible. She also lead off for us and hit almost 400 in her first 18U tournament.
    Jess Bohman a 2010 from Ft Mill also had an outstanding tournament in her first 18U Showcase. She hit a ball at the baseball complex on Sunday morning that travelled at least 225 and then hit a shot down third baseline so hard the third baseman turned sideways and let it go. She also played solid at third.
    Four other youngsters to watch: Stephanie Spain 2010, pitched well giving up no runs and made a heck of a catch in right field, while getting several key hits, Jennifer Bohman,2010 good speed, good defensive outfielder and very coachable kid. Taylor Allen is a 2011 and man does she work hard, great arm with quick release, picked kid off first before she knew what happened, real coachable and Taylor Beam infielder/pitcher has been hurt but she is quick and will do what it takes to make a play. We hope to have her back by Nov.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  8. SarcA

SarcA Member

Truth!!!

I SAW THESE GIRLS PLAY- ABBEY FAN TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!

9. Eastern907

Eastern907 Full Access Member

good team

the blues looked tough this past weekend. Abbey Fan you are correct these girls really looked good and you older girls were fantastic as well. You should do really well the rest of the fall season. Good luck.

10. NDSB10

NDSB10 Full Access Member

Club K Expo

Tess Swing Pitcher Central Davidson Carolina Attitude 18U Threw 66mph Tied with a girl from Iowa for fastest speed for the 2 days we were there Lots of intrest from Big Time D1 schools
    Maggie McDowell Catcher North Davidson Carolina Attitude 18U Great Job catching and hitting for the 2 days