1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Diamond In The Rough !!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Sep 14, 2007.

1. NDSB10

NDSB10 Full Access Member

Respect

CDFAN I feel like your post shows a complete lack of respect for Tess and what she has accomplished Being in her situtation it would be easy to let up and ride the train to 2 more state championships But she has not done that She still pitches 52 weeks of the year She still works with "Chief" every Sun afternoon She works out at Velocity in Greensboro 3 times a week She worked hard all summer with the older Attitude Team This young lady has set high goals for herself And im sure she will keep working hard to achieve them

2. CDFAN

CDFAN Member

Well you are dead wrong. I know the Swings and I have the upmost repect for Tess and her dad. Its a tough situation that she is in at Central. I say again that Coach Poindexter gets Tess on the rubber as much as he can. He could simply let Chelsea pitch all the games and let her rack up stats that would set all kinds of state records but instead he lets Tess pitch to get expierence. Its a different situation in high school ball vs tournament ball, as now you play your nine best to try to win a state championship.
    Besides, its the showcase tournaments that Tess is preparing for, because we all know thats where the college coaches are. Tess is a great kid and I wish nothing but the best for her. Don't say I have a lack of respect for her, unles you know what you are talking about.

3. NDSB10

NDSB10 Full Access Member

Missed the Point

Ease Up ErnieThis post was started to bring attention to some girls that may not be getting it elsewhere I think Tess is a perfect example What i meant by lack of respect was why bring up Chelsea Coach Poindexter or CD on a thread that was meant to spotlight this young ladys acheivements Im out of here

4. CDFAN

CDFAN Member

Read what you wrote. I and many others took it as a slam against CD coaches. If I am wrong, my humble applogy.

5. tagemall

tagemall Junior Member

Jarman

Haily Jarman is a great player. Does a great job anywhere you put her.

6. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Totally Agree !!!

This 2010 kid will be a contender for D1 school and YES she can just about play anywhere....HECK you should have seen her when she was a twelve year old, she played baseball and could smoke:sifone: anybody her age...:dizzy2:BOYS !!! She was a pitcher and could bring the heat:flameme: overhanded striking out with No Hitter games under her belt !!! Great demeanor and great parents...Patrick (DAD) is one of a kind on and off the field !!!

Guru

7. LDFRDGUY

LDFRDGUY Banned From TBR

Agree

Agree, Haily is very good. One of few that is good anywhere, infield or outfield, also swings a good stick :biggrin:

8. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

YEP !!

I have to concur, tough out...3-2 count and she will put the ball in play somewhere..I've hardly ever seen her strikeout...Her determination is just like Kenya's she is going to put the ball in play, and you better be ready !!!
    :gnorsi:

Guru

9. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Lady Blues kid

Haily is a member of our 18U Lady Blues team. She is an awesome kid who will do whatever you ask of her....hope she is with me forever....

:189:

10. SETemDOWN

SETemDOWN SETemDOWN

Jarman

Haily is a great player and she sure does have a great family behind her. I have seldom seen her strike out and when she is hot...man she is HOT!! I also have seen her make a few boys shed some tears!! (=

Does anyone know her schedule?