1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Donations needed

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jul 18, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

..............to keep this board rocks running. LarryD has upgraded our server recently, which cost big time and provides a great place for networking to alot of folks. Any donation that you can, $1 to a few thousand will greatly be appreciated and we hope you find the time to PAYPAL LarryD or send check/money order during the week. From what i heard.........got donations to-date to run 6 months so the effort is gaining so steam. TBR Softballers:
    we make up a hugh number in TBR in general so we do need to PONY UP, as little or much as we can! :xyzthumbs

Thanks Folks, enjoy the summer travel season and the upcoming Fall Season!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2004
  2. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

Address please

3. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

If you will PM LarryD he will send the address to you

4. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I would like to challenge all Alexander County posters (we all know there are a bunch of you out there) to donate $5.00 to the cause. :banana:

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

excellent challenge acfan!!

to all of WNC Softballers, lets show what a small amount of 5 bucks will do and lets represent the majority well!

6. jvcoach

jvcoach Full Access Member

new guy

great idea acfan!!! i`m a new member to the board , but i`m going to throw my $5 in. let me know the wheres to and i`ll be happy to help!!!:banana: :applause:

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

jvcoach and others .....click on members list at top of page, click the Letter "L" and click on LarryD and PM (Private Messsage) him for the mailing address or Click on PAYPAL in his signature located on the same page.
    Thanks for the donation!! :xyzthumbs

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Oh, oh...I smell a challenge. I've said this before and I'll say this again. Softballer's Rock...you're the best!!!!

From what I understand we have crossed the $1000 mark seeking at least 1800...the cost for a year. What most people don't know is that LarryD has been carrying the tab for awhile.

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

our softball team has decided to donate a portion of their August Fundraising Events towards TBR......and thanks Braves for info on the LarryD's contiuned committment to thisboardrocks.com. and its status. communication is good!

thanks LarryD for carrying the tab and next time.....PM me and lets keep the ball contiunously rolling :xyzthumbs

edit: :laugh1: challenging all us who cross over...softball/baseball, etc.....sweet smell isnt it!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2004
  10. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Donations

I have spoke with several about donations. Several indicated they did not want to use PayPal, but would send a check or money order to LarryD. If someone would please post Larry's postal address I think it would help!