1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

DONT FORGET THE ACHS JV TEAM!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by CougarPlayer33, May 15, 2003.

1. CougarPlayer33

CougarPlayer33 Junior Member

Yes...ACHS varsity baseball is out of the tournament for obvious reasons..and all of you know that..BUT as a memeber of the JV team i find it kinda stingy for all the spot light to be on them right now..KEEP IN MIND that we did win the NW4A conference just a week ago..which was a well fought season...came down to the last game as a matter of fact for the championship..and i have yet to see a post congradulating me and my fellow team mates...so please remeber that instead of focusing on the varsity for what they did wrong..focus on the JV for what the have accomplished!!

Note - I am not trashing the varsity the least bit...GREAT FIGHT BOYS!!!

JV Cougar baseball # 21

2. achscougarfan

achscougarfan Junior Member

JV sports at ACHS

Congratulations to the ACHS Cougar Baseball team and The JV girls softball team for a very well played and successful season!!!!!!!

This goes to show that ACHS sports is here to stay and will continue in the future with the athletic ability of it's younger cougar players!!!!!!!

3. achs_grad_2003

achs_grad_2003 Junior Member

A well deserved congradulations is in order for the JV Cougars baseball. You had a great season guys! You've made us all at ACHS proud. I'm glad that w/ all the negative light that's been shown on Alexander Central lately, we finally have something positive to brag about!

CONGRADULATIONS GUYS!!!!!

4. whoyathinkibe

whoyathinkibe Junior Member

yes, the jv cougars took care of buisiness again this year and i agree, they do not get near enough credit. the young cougars won the conference again and hopefully they will carry it on over to next year. good luck next year fellas

3B

5. observer

observer Full Access Member

Welcome to JV baseball! Lots of work, not a lot of credit. Congratulations (the spelling is horrible on this board)

6. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

It's obvious that the board isn't being run by the local board of education!!

7. ACHSfan

ACHSfan Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks to all the people who supported us this year on the JV Cougar Baseball team. We had a really successful season and are looking forward to next year, whether it be varsity or JV. Thanks to everyone who came to our games and cheered us on.

8. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

ac jv baseball

congratulations boys....i'm glad yall won it...last year when we won it wasnt near as interesting because the game for the championship was rained out and South Caldwell forfeited it to us. but oh well...i wish i would have been on the team again this year...i would have liked to share that with yall... hopefully i will make varsity next year...wish me luck!:)

9. ac_softballbabe03

ac_softballbabe03 Junior Member

CONGRATULATIONS

hey guys! I want to congratulate you on your huge accomplishment. I was @ every game that I was able to be at and I wasn't quiet..I was yelling for each and every one of you all! Yall played awesome! JV BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL ROCKS (we both won conference :D YAY) Again congratulations and best of luck next year!

Love Always,
    Allie