1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

DownSouth...

Discussion in 'American Legion' started by patsfansince85, May 22, 2008.

1. patsfansince85

patsfansince85 Yes, really!

Everything OK your way? Can't get to caldwellbaseball.com anymore.

:frown:

2. RaleighDevil

RaleighDevil Banned From TBR

That site had not been updated for a long time. It takes a lot of perserverance to keep those things going. Wayne County Post 11 had a site started by a local sports writer several years ago, and he kept promising to get it up to speed. He never quite found the time.

I have not had that problem with my blog so far. I'll stop when I get tired of doing it.

3. tj21

tj21 Moderator

DownSouth, my main man, where are you? :sadbanana:

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

DS has been MIA all year. Someone needs to put out an APB on the young man...ASAP

5. DownSouth

DownSouth Full Access Member

The rumors of my death...

First of all, I feel loved!! Thank you for that. Coach Det. Brandon Banks said there was an APB out on me, so I thought I better get back in the game.

Now, I honestly had thought about just letting caldwellbaseball.com die. But there have been several people in the community say please dont. SO... I had let my account on that lapse too, so I am in the process updating that and getting it back up and running.

I have had alot of bad luck lately but I am getting it all back together...

...and I had thought I was done with Legion but "when I tried to get out, they pull me back in!" So I am heading down to Easley South Carolina as soon as I can get out for the little showcase that Post 29 is a part of down there this weekend (along with Shelby and others).

So until I get Caldwellbaseball back, if I am needed hollar at me here on email me at [email protected] ...

I will have Caldwellbaseball back soon...

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Whew, so the rumors of your death may not be true after all :banana::banana:

7. honest-bulldog

honest-bulldog Junior Member

ShowCase ??? Shelby and Caldwell....Easley SC ??...Wait a minute the showcases will be when they play POST 100. Oh nevermind its early, and Showcases and Trips and such have to take place before they Play Post 100....Good Luck and Represent AREA 4.. And we'll be waiting for our Chance to Showcase Later on.....

8. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

Hope you get it back up I really have missed it this year

9. DownSouth

DownSouth Full Access Member

Its never too early for the best rivalry amature sports... Caldwell vs Shelby vs Cherryville in a three way dance for the World Heavywe...er Area IV Championship. Look forward to seeing the Cherrys come Monday night and S&M Sporting Goods later in the week... ;)