1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Dynamite Classic

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by curverise, Jun 17, 2005.

1. HSFAN

HSFAN Full Access Member

It was the blonde ,great speed,good movement,number 3 and 4 batters really tough.

2. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Titans

HSFAN, i spent an average of 12 hours a day watching softball from Thursday thru Sunday. Overall, I did not think the teams were as good as last year but there were some great players and teams there. Proud of all the NC teams as I think they all showed well given the limited time together before the tourney. Ga and Fla especially had a big jump on us.
    The Titans were an awesome team as U have said with dominating pitching and some big sticks to go with speed. The Ga Fire was a tough club and the Dusters hung around till the final 8. The coaches were watching most games with a good mix of d-1 to d-111 coaches. If U love softball this was the place to be this past weekend from dawn to midnite. Great job by the Ga Fire and Kaki to keep this tourney one of the best in the nation. :twocents: