1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Early Impact Players

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by MirrorImage7, Feb 7, 2006.

1. MirrorImage7

MirrorImage7 Junior Member

The first day of official practice is just 6 days away! Who are some of the top players who should make an early impact on the season? Who are the players that should carry their team above and beyond the teams expectations?

2. LJV

LJV Junior Member

The entire South Meck pitching staff!

3. rollTHEdeuce

rollTHEdeuce Junior Member

Seniors making an impact...

South Meck does have (in my opinion) the best rotation in the state. Offensively however, Christian has the edge as seven of the nine hitters will be playing college baseball next year. Pretty impressive for both schools. This season will be very exciting and fun to watch all of the players finish off their high school careers. I only wish South and Christian could play again this season so then we could see how these two talented teams match up against each other...:agreed:

4. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

:agreed: Would love to see this game but it doesn't sound like there is anyway to get it worked out.....:thud:

5. 12to6

12to6 Full Access Member

yeah the south vs. christian rivalry is awesome but...it does look like we might get to see a south caldwell vs. charlotte christian game this year, south caldwell took south meck's spot in the shelby tournament over spring break, south caldwell is one of the top 4A teams in the state and it could be a great game

6. WNCBB

WNCBB Full Access Member

This should be a good one....TC Roberson will visit Charlotte Christian on Friday, March 3. Roberson will be missing a couple of key players, but it should still be an interesting game to watch. Thrailkill vs Bard would be a great matchup.

7. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

WNCBB,

I would love to see this one...what time will the game be?

8. 12to6

12to6 Full Access Member

TC Roberson @ Christian

The TC @ Christian game is scheduled for 7pm. what key players will roberson be missing??? thats not good

9. LClefty04

LClefty04 Full Access Member

I have to go with Timmy King (if he is ready to go) and Rob Lyerly. They are going to be the 1-2 punch for Piedmont this year. Both can swing it pretty good too!!! I hate I can't catch more games but I have a pretty good guy letting my know whats going on, ain't that right Blademan???

I have to agree with South Meck this year, they are going to dominate, but I dont want to jinx them, so I will go ahead and shut up lol.

10. blademan

blademan Full Access Member

You got it LC. Looking forward to the season. With those two guys on the hill we should be strong again. Rode them two rounds deep into the State last year. Bunch of juniors moving up from JV that can mash too. A lot of those guys could have played varsity last year but with 9 seniors there was no room. Should be a fun year.