1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

East Burke vs Scotland

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by oldebfan, Nov 11, 2007.

1. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

What's the scoop on Scotland. I keep hereing they are a better team than their record indicates. Maybe they'll have bus lag after the trip up here.

2. breakwater

breakwater Full Access Member

Not a good game for EB friday I think N. Meck was just so so we had better teams in the NW4A. I think the seeding may have had us a little over confident and N. Meck came out tough. Make no mistake EB will be in a different frame of mind this week; EB by 17

3. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

Scotland has some good atheletes, especially on the defensive side of the ball. If East Burke comes out strong this is definitely a win-able game for the Cavs. Good luck Friday!

4. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

state!!

the defensive player (LB I think) for Scotland (his name escapes me??). anyway, he's committed to NCSU.............heard he's outstanding. can anyone tell me more?
    I'm nowhere near either HS team, just a wolfpack fan and liking what I am hearing about Coach O'brien's recruiting.

5. ebtb10_04

ebtb10_04 Junior Member

EB vs. Scotland

I disagree with breakwater...yeah eb didn't look very good against N. Meck but N. Meck was also better than any other team that EB has played this season. The NW4A wasn't as strong this year as it has been in the past, but as for scotland county i think that EB will be more prepared and there will be alot more intensity. I know this because i played for Coach Biggerstaff and he will push them to the limit this week in practice. My prediction is EB 28 Scotland 17!!!

6. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Scotland normally has a ton of speed. East Burke needs to do what they do and that's controll the ball and the clock. I Think that the Cav's will have to mix it up a bit more and get some yards in the air to have a shot at winning.

7. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

If East manages to score much they will win this game...but they will not be able to run shatley and frogge up the middle much on Scotland. Having said that East has a good chance here, Scotland and East play similar physical in your face football and if I wasn't watching Watauga-Cabarrus this would be where I would be. Should be a good game. Good luck East!

8. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

Thanks for the info. Best of luck to Watauga and Reynolds. Wouldn't it be nice to have a 4A and 4AA in the Championship round. East Burke has a tough row to hoe. It's bad that Watauga and Reynolds have to square off again before the finals.

9. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

watauga got a lucky draw with cabarrus and should help them this week instead of an 8-3 south meck. i think the eb-scotland game will be the best of the week(well after indy and butler)- scotland is gonna be fast and physical and eb is a great team. charlottes picking the scots but i hope the cavs pull it out. reynolds should win this week if the rocket team that we all know shows up. goodluck to all nw4a teams this week.

10. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Scotland wins this game but not by as much as people are saying. Final SC 28 EB 24!!!