1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ECU's Corey Thompson

Discussion in 'The Next Level' started by for the girls, May 31, 2009.

1. for the girls

for the girls Full Access Member

ECU'S COREY THOMPSON HIT HIS FIRST COLLEGIATE HOME RUN YESTERDAY AGAINST SOUTH CAROLINA!!! CONGRATULATIONS COREY!!!

2. Back Seat Coach

Back Seat Coach Member

And more to come!!!

Saw box score last night and it put a big grin on my face. I know Scott was pacing and I hope someone got him the ball. That may sound youth leagueish (is that a word) but it is a milestone that needs celebrating.

There will be more next year! Great kid, great family! Just wish it would have come in a different game for him.

3. Prepster

Prepster Full Access Member

Someone posting on "Boneyard Banter" says that he saw the person who retrieved the ball refuse to give it to Corey's grandfather...even after a ball from the dugout was offered as a substitute. How extremely sad that a baseball "fan" would respond that way.

Congratulations to Corey Thompson! That's a a great milestone!

4. for the girls

for the girls Full Access Member

Better not let Angie find the person who would NOT return the ball......nothing worse than a mama bear who's not happy!!! Plea to that person to return it since mom missed that game!!!