1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Enka High

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by EnkaMom12, May 25, 2005.

1. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Tuesday's loss was a tough one for the whole Enka community, but especially for Enka's 9 seniors. It has been such a joy to watch all of you play together all of these years. We know that it is disappointing that your season ended so soon, but you have so many exciting things to look forward to. Some of you are going on to play at the next level, but the wonderful thing is that all 9 of you are going on to college. We are so proud of everything you all have accomplished and we wish you the best for the future.

We love you!

Linda and Michael

2. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

It was a great season. ONe in a long tradition at Enka. Good Luck to the class of 2005 and to the classes that follow. :agreed:

3. SoftballQ

SoftballQ Junior Member

Sugar Jets, you are awesome. You were and still are the true definition of the word TEAM. You as a team brought the game of softball alive. Not only have you made your statement in Buncombe County as a team that stood together during the good and the bad, but you have also given many younger girls an example to look up to in the future. We know you wanted to go further for both each other and also most importantly for Coach Miller. One of the statements I have heard over and over is that "We want to win it for Coach Miller....he believes in us." What an example that is to have a bond between each other and also love your coach and believe in him as you do. Girls, we all believe in you. Every single one of you are winners both on and off the field. Yes, the loss is disappointing, but the bigger picture is this... The world is to be a better place because of winners like you !!!!! Now go out and GET ER DONE with dreaming, conquering and living the rest of your precious lives... We are so proud of you and we love you!!!!!
    Susan and Hal
    Adam and Jordan

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Congratulations to those 9 Seniors and i wish them the very best in college too!!

to the parents of those outstanding ladies: i've listen to country and western music ever since my DDs graduated high school!! :imagestor

5. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Congratulations Sugar Jets on a great season. To the 9 seniors. I enjoyed watching you ladies play softball over the last several years. This old man spent a lot of quality time watching a team like the Sugar Jets play their hearts out, with the determatation to win. How could I ever forget the championships in Raleigh last year. Wow! what a performance by you ladies. Good luck to all of you in the future.

6. IMABUC18

IMABUC18 Junior Member

Dedication

I have played softball at the College level and I understand the strength it takes.. I feel that the girls that choose to move on to the next level have the drive to do so.
    But as an Enka High Softball Alumni I would like to say hats off... I am proud of every single girl on that team. I would like to give an extra special "hats off" to my sister Emilee Byerly... While I was at Enka.. I started every single game... so hats off to my kid sis who didn't get her chance to run out on that field to start a ball game in her whole entire career. (something I may be bitter about) but something she never let bother her. She was always found leading prayers and giving encouraging words while gaining ultimate strength as a person.
    Don't get me wrong tho... because every kid on that Enka softball field that I had the pleasure of knowing is an amazing kid. We must be doing something right out in Candler-town.... :229031_ha