1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Enka Schedule and Results

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by EnkaJet04, Mar 6, 2003.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

enkajet

Hey jet............we need to hear from you! Whats the revised schedule look like now that the rain is out of here for a few days?
    :(

2. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Drying out

I am sorry that I have not written in awhile....trying to dry out...haha....I will have Enka's revised schedule on the board soon. I hope our team remembers how to play after this long layoff. I know that we play at Owen on Wednesday at 6pm and then Thursday at Asheville High and back at home on Friday against Asheville High. Next week will decide the outcome of the conference race or at least make it interesting. Enka plays North Buncombe, T.C. Roberson and East Henderson. Tough week.

3. EnkaJet04

owen

Enka 3-0 over Owen. Katie Blankenship scattered 3 hits and struck out 6 in a fine performance for the sophomore from Enka...Not bad over an almost 3 week layoff. Owen sophomore pitcher Sarah Burnette had a fine outing as well. She scattered 6 hits and struck out 12 with no earn runs. Enka was led in hitting by Brittany Shetley with 3 hits. Next game is tomorrow against Asheville High.

4. EnkaJet04

Asheville High

Enka 14 - 0 over Asheville High...Enka hit the ball hard today and had some breaks as well. Amber Banks pitched a 1 hitter today. Go Amber. Enka is at home tomorrow against Asheville High again if rain permits.

5. EnkaJet04

asheville High

Enka 12 - 1 over Asheville High.

The rain held off this week and we got all our games in.
    WP- Katie Blankenship

Enka 11-2...7-1 conference

6. EnkaJet04

North buncombe

North Buncombe and Ali Manns...not the whole story but it would be easy to get caught up in talking about Ali...Great pitcher who makes the tough pitches when she has too. NB played the short game to perfection, bunting to get runners, stealing to put runners in position to score with a hit. Fred is an excellent coach. I enjoy watching him coach this young team. My vote for POY goes to Ali...sorry Kevin(Amy Glenn) but Ali has been there all year.

7. Old Fan

Old Fan Member

Owen-Mtn Heritage

Owen 8 Mtn Heritage 0...Burnette was not as sharp as usual...Early on when the game was scorless she pitched out of bases loaded no out situation with no scores..seemed too dishearten Mtn Heritage....Angel came in late and pitched well no earned runs.

8. fence

fence Full Access Member

enka jet 4
    i agree wholeheartedly to date
    ali top pitcher in mountains right now
    cant wait to see her and amy team up at lynchburg college
    (along with that red-headed 2nd baseman from enka down the road)

9. hawks08

hawks08 Full Access Member

Not sure if you heard. The NB first baseman, Melody Edmunds has also committed to Lynchburg. She is probably NB's best defensive and offensive player, and certainly one of the best in the MAC. Now if we can get that Enka 2nd baseman too... Lynchburg College will be more than incredible.

10. EnkaJet04

lynchburg

Longwood keeps calling....haha....or maybe my daughter wants to be one of jerry's kids(liberty) haha....Lynchburg is out of my price range....