1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Enka Schedule and Results

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by EnkaJet04, Mar 6, 2003.

1. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

roberson

TCR 1 - 0 ....Courtney Hudson pitched a 3 hitter. Her drop ball and location was excellent. Trish knocked in the winning run in the first inning which was the only run scored. Next Game Friday at home against East Henderson.

2. EnkaJet04

Tuscola

Enka 15 - 0 over Tuscola

Winning pitcher Amber Banks who threw a no-hitter.
    Lots of hits. Glad to see Enka remember where they kept their bats and brought them to the game this time.

Next games tomorrow at Erwin 4pm and 7pm back at home against Franklin. Have to make up all those rainouts.

Busy day tomorrow.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Sounds like we need to plan these dual team DHs and enjoy them on a regular basis and Finish earlier in the year! lol....enjoy and see you guys Saturday at the Wash !

4. EnkaJet04

Doubleheader

Enka 10 - 0 over Erwin today
    WP - Amber Banks

Enka 3 - 1 over Frankling today
    WP - Amber Banks

Enka's pitcher Katie Blankenship has had arm problems (not serious) and is resting more than likely until playoffs. Amber Banks has stepped up and picked up the load. Enka should be a lot stronger with both pitchers ready to go for the playoffs.

next week 3 games against East Henderson, Smokey Mtn and Franklin to finish up the season.

5. SoftballQ

SoftballQ Junior Member

Enka - Smoky Mtn

I'll update you on the score between Enka and Smoky Mtn. until ENKAJET returns from traveling...

:cool:

Enka - 10
    Smoky Mtn - 0

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Thanks, softballQ

7. SoftballQ

SoftballQ Junior Member

Enka - East Henderson

Looks like Enka takes the win over East Henderson.

Enka - 7
    East Henderson - 0

WP - Banks
    LP - Stepp

ENKAJET04 will be back to post next one.....;)

8. EnkaJet04

Enka - Franklin

Enka 8 - 2 over Franklin..

WP - Amber Banks

I hear Katie Blankenship is getting lots better. Not sure when she will pitch again but say a prayer for her that she is back pitching real soon. Amber has done a great job having to pitch all games and Enka is lucky to be blessed with another great arm.

I AM GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!! I have missed WNC softball. I hear Enka plays Tuesday against Reynolds at home. in a tune up game for the playoffs. I have also heard that Owen and West Henderson will play right (decide who wins conference)after Enka finishes their game at Enka as well...

HEY EVERYBODY COME TO ENKA AND WATCH SOME GREAT SOFTBALL....I will confirm these games

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Please do enkajet as we too are trying to Catch-up some! Tune-up game................nice planning for both schools;) ! Keep us posted and will answer PM Sunday......14u thing going on!

10. frosty24

frosty24 Junior Member

Longwood calling...

Longwood was in the catbird seat in Virginia for a long time because, remarkably, they were the only DII college in the state playing softball, so they really had their pick. However, they are going DI next year and are going to have to compete for all the DI talent in the state with Va Tech, UVa, Radford, James Madison and others. Going out of state then for DI prospects is something they will have to do. Great little school in Farmville whose only real athletic claim to fame, heretofore, was a very solid baseball program. When I was in high school (an hour away), it was an all-girls school, juxtaposed to Hampden-Sydney, their all-boys counterpart down the road. Anyway, good school with that had a very solid DII program. Later. P.S. You guys want to see something pitiful, go to the stream about Alexander Central. After reading all that I had to comment, but you will be amazed at how rancorous a situation can get. Too bad.