1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fan control and what is done about it

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by JustWatching2, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

Pam-
    You look like you would fit right in on that. You need to start that at Tuscola.. :fan_wave2:

2. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

i really havent seen anyone bashing kids, just the idea of negative support and verbal abuse for anyone trying to play softball. again, you're trying to support an unsupportable arguement. i am a moderator, i'm supportive of anything positive about playing softball, the girls, the game and the coaches. but i cannot show support for anyone who would subject a player to verbal abuse in any way, shape or form. i'm not going to delete your argument, and i hope you keep cheering your team, but do it in a positive way with respect for all. this is the point that most were trying to make on this thread. true, there is nothing that i can do about it, but when someone does come down on this situation, it will probably be hard and heavy on someone or some group......most likely from the state. old people like me have some corney sayings, like: birds of a feather flock together or as my dad used to ask me: if you run with a group of idiots, what does that make you??? point is you're often assumed to be as bad as the people your with.

i believe its time to let this one go, nothing more can be said for the good of anything. central, feel free to pm me if you have the urge to discuss this further

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.