1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fan/Poll (OPOY/DPOY/COY? -n- NW4A) (VOTE)

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by JET - I, Oct 28, 2007.

1. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

oldebfan- i didnt take that as you talking bad about anyone and some people do need to think before that start spouting off on here. however i was just giving my two cents worth. thats just an honest observation of what i saw this year when both teams played mcdowell. both teams are obviously good hence their records- i just see overall speed as the only difference. the game between the two was won in the last minute so both teams could have won. reynolds did and thats what i mean they just know how to win. im not even a reynolds fan but its like the Patriots in the nfl- people want to hate them b/c they win. i may not like them but you have to respect what they have been doing. good luck to all the teams this weekend, and to whomever goes on to the playoffs.

2. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

Awesume......

This is what I am talking about..........blew my expectations out of the water.....I thought this thread would get a page or two, but we're going for 5 now, the heck with it..........(good in site).........

3. ThaUnderdog12

ThaUnderdog12 Former ESPN Analyst

so for the guy thats a State fan, get a Basketball thread started somewhere....haha, i'll be all over it.

4. ebhs1977

ebhs1977 Full Access Member

Coach of the Year

They announced at the game last night Coach Biggs was coach of the year for the MW4-a conference. Congratulations on a job well done. :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Has anyone heard of player of the year yet?

5. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

Offensive POY > Britenstein
    Defensive POY > Cabral

Congrats!.....

6. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

not surprising....CONGRATS........Watauga would not be where they are without #2.

7. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

Congrads to Eric, he is a great back, a team leader, 4.0 student, and just a great guy all around. Now plow through the playoffs and represent the NW4A well in the Shrine bowl! Congratulations!