1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fastest High School Pitcher in NC

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by homerun14, May 4, 2008.

1. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

WOW

Take player B and hire a Dream Manager and a tutor. haha

2. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Vega???!!!....wow, john boy, I hope.....

...it was a Cosworth!!!. I can hear it now, the young guns, saying?...whats a Cosworth? ...answer....just another thing that makes us know we're old!!!!
    .....1976 was great!

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  3. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

HMMMMM????...DUKEBABY.....

...I see your point but you missed JavCats. And to you my friend, as to a 9-10-11-12 age kid staying in a hotel? Thats just downright, well, with respect to you brother, not pleasing to my ears. It very well may not be important to one but it will be to another. Thats as polite as I can say it. Staying in $35/ day rooms at 10u was awesome!!! I would not trade those times for any amount of $ if you..........uhhhh, ok how much $ are we taking about here?!!! LOL! I'd rather a kid play at the highest level possible period! Raise the bar! Lastly, Dukedog, I respect you, your smarts, and your opinion. I just differ a little on this one pal! Fishman

4. clevelandlefty

clevelandlefty Full Access Member

Thanks marlin

I have a 10 yr old that loves the game. If she plays rec ball as some have said, she not be able to throw the ball as hard as she can or be able to pitch at full speed, no catcher. Is this fair to her? I think not, while she wants to play, I will gladly pay the money it takes. We don't travel very far and staying in a motel room is a fun time for her and swimming in the pool with her teamates. I don't see anything wrong with letting her improve with girls that she will be friends with for many years to come.