1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fastpicth Travel Teams Results

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CometFan, Jun 15, 2004.

1. nsrtopscout

nsrtopscout Full Access Member

Good job, Blues

Great job, Lady Blues. RS, we talked on Saturday and you said then that you might have a shot if all the pieces fell in place. It apparently happened. I'm glad a NC team got to the finals, especially with a the stiff competition. See you soon.

2. MP2

MP2 Full Access Member

NSA State Tourney results

14u "A" results:

#1 Carolina Curve Gold

#2 Lady Blues

#3 South Wake Storm

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Lady Blues 12U

Lady Blues 12U won the NSA Class A State Championship beating a very classy Rocker team. The kids played flawless ball going undefeated in the tournament. Way to go ladies, U put it all together. Also, the coaches really did a great job working with the girls.

4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

2004 State Games of NC

Girls 18u
    Gold: Lady Cardinals
    Silver: Cabarrus Co. Challengers
    Bronze: Carolina Crushers

5. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Showcase/Snickers Tourney

I really enjoyed the NSA Showcase/Snickers tournament this weekend. Our Carolina Comets got elimated Saturday night. We defeated several very good teams before being knocked out by the Wildcats in an extra inning game. Enjoy talking with many of the players and fans from all over the state of NC. Also I met some new friends this weekend. I always enjoy seeing my old friends and meeting new ones. A special hello to SoftballQ with the Southern Explosion, rams12bb with the Watauga Storm, and Tony with the Triangle Lighting. (Tony be sure to tell all your softball friends in Moore County about TBR) I really enjoyed seeing you guys. Happy Fourth of July everyone.

Final results will be on the NSA website.

6. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I also enjoyed seeing several people at the showcase and meeting Cometfan. We enjoyed the showcase and the snickers. Good luck to everyone this summer, and maybe I'll see some of you at some other tournaments as well.

7. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

18u NSA Snickers Scholarship NIT Results

1-Bombshells
    2-Matthews Cobras
    3-Pitt County Rockets
    4-Hurricanes

8. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Cometfan, sorry I didn't get to say anything to you before I left on saturday...sometimes the coaching end occupies everything on your mind and you forget your manners....Great talking to you and your team is a good one...good luck to you and yours the rest of this summer.

9. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

That's ok enkajet04, I enjoyed seeing you, fence, pisgah10, Danna's Dad (I talked to Danny a lot during the tourney) and softballQ. I enjoyed talking to others from the WNC area also. You have a great group of girls. I did get to talk to several, and they were really nice to me. I told Danna that her and Brittany needed to have a contest to see who got the dirtest uniform Saturday. Those two, as well as the rest of your team played hard. I will see all of you on a ballfield soon. Take care!

10. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

A lot of great ball was played in the Snickers tourny this past weekend!!!!!!