1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fike-Rocky Mount: The Rivalry

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by knightball22, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting3s

Shooting3s Junior Member

Hey guys does not take a genuis to figure out who is writing this crap. The poster has got to be anonymous parent. The fact is the job was awarded to the kid playing the best and anonymous cant accept it. Now he is trying to tear down a program and a kid on his way out of town. Let the kids play the game and enjoy the season and you stay out of it. If you have got a beef go visit your coach. But you dont have the guts to do that you want to hide behind fake names and anonymous letters. What a coward

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
  2. ncsu82

ncsu82 Full Access Member

Find a new hobby

Guys - Rocky Mount is obviously a fine program with a rich tradition and history. This is silly. Handle it amongst yourselves like real men with class. This thread should be locked.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Based on everything I have read in this thread, I think it's important to read this reply from someone that is close to the program:

I have spoken to Gabe personally and when he learned of what had been said he could not have been more upset that anything at all was being said about the matter. Gabe is a great teammate who has accepted his role on the team and has no problems with the decisions of the coaches. He knows that if he has any complaints, he should just prove himself in the opportunities he's given in the future. Gabe is good friends with Michael Whitehead, the kid who transferred in and took his spot. In fact, if anyone asked Michael who has welcomed him most to the team I would bet he would say Gabe.

Please keep in mind what was said was not made by the player...and based on this reply he seems like a teammate I would love to have on my team. I hope this clears up any misconceptions towards Gabe Brown and what was remarked earlier. The kid sounds first class

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.