1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

First Round Playoff Scores

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by wossa, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

Burlington Cummings is usually a powerhouse but appeared to have been suffering through a sub-par season.........until now. Sometimes a team will dominate in a weaker conference and then face a team from a tough one and you get these first round shockers. It was more common before they split the playoffs but you're still right. 12 over 5.....thump.

2. Strike3

Strike3 Junior Member

[

Crest @ AC Reynolds.....road trip to Asheville if i can convince the wife that the leaves will still be around!!!
    Shelby @ East Henderson?....Cleveland County Football on the Road, whats up with that?[/QUOTE]
    You plan on coming on up for the game ....Trust me...the leaves in my yard will still be around. They may be a lillte brown though! LOL. Between football/basketball/soccer...I'll never get them raked up. She can take back all she want's to with her!!!!!

Should be a good game. Dress warm though. It get's cold at Dalton Stadium.

3. Fred

Fred .........

The leaves are still here in Asheville. But they are all on the ground. My yard has them up to my knees.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

You plan on coming on up for the game ....Trust me...the leaves in my yard will still be around. They may be a lillte brown though! LOL. Between football/basketball/soccer...I'll never get them raked up. She can take back all she want's to with her!!!!!

Should be a good game. Dress warm though. It get's cold at Dalton Stadium.[/QUOTE]

offer us room and board and WE will get those leaves out of your way next Saturday!! :woot:

agreed but i find it abit odd that Crest and AC Reynolds have Never played each other that i remember??

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Hunter Huss vs North Gaston

Hunter Huss 62 - North Gaston 36

A total of 71 combined points at half time with Huss up 41 to 30. Huss shut down NG in the second half with some great defense (wonder where it was in the first half??? lol) So, ok, who's next???
    Go Huskies