1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

First Round Results

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Red Bear, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketrowdie

rocketrowdie Junior Member

2. tigermom

tigermom Full Access Member

As Coach Evans and Coach27 said, recruiters and college coaches do pay attention to attitudes and conduct of players, parents, coaches and fans. THEY DON"T LIKE IT!!!! At our game last night there was a scout and after a somewhat questionable call some cursing came out of the spectators, he immediatley turned to see who it was taking note. They will mark off a possible recruit for behavior alone. Same goes with the long hair, IT MAY NOT HURT, BUT IT WILL NEVER HELP.

3. honker58

honker58 Banned From TBR

Spelling

I hope that this is a player, if so, he needs to concentrate on his studies more. When you KNOW something, it is not NO.

4. rocketrowdie

rocketrowdie Junior Member

im done talking about south caldwell because i am pretty much arguing with their whole fan section. of course we all have our bias opinions on our teams we support. id admit there are a few times where the rocket players may have gotten out of hand and our fans, especially against south caldwell, have gotten out of control. im done fighting about this. lets let the fans support, coaches coach, and players play.

good luck to south caldwell in the upcoming rounds. i just hope we can see another great game in asheville next week

5. mythoughts

mythoughts Full Access Member

were- i believe should be wear
    hiar- i believe should be hair

stupid people has nothing to do with it. on this board we are here to talk about baseball and to promote high school players. If you want to just talk trash, go to NC Preps or somewhere else.:agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

You know the sad thing is his comments came on the heels of two highly respected HS baseball coaches that deplore trash talking. And that we have college recruiters that read this board everyday. It's not difficult for them to figure out who centerfeilder#8 is...And keep in mind that the circle of college coaches is a very tightknit group. They pass on everything.

7. Braves

My Thoughts- My thoughts

8. roserampants05

roserampants05 Banned From TBR

i hate it when players get on message boards. when they offer information that others cant, its ok. but they usually cant handle things and go crazy like this kid. sucks for him.

9. Braves

Yeah RR, but we have quite a few great HS posters too that are players. But their posts are intelligent, insightful and mature. And many of them are the top flight players in the state.

10. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Thank You Braves:

:229031_ha :229031_ha :allhail :invasion:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.