1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Florence Showcase

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by LDFRDGUY, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Double Dog Dare

Double Dog Dare Full Access Member

Mama Duck...

I wasn't trying to be a smart$$$ in my earlier post. Look at this situation for what it is. If you take the Blues, Rodney Threatt and Coach O have their relationships with colleges and their coaches. If you take the Cardinals, Ray Chandler and Rick McHone have their relationships with colleges and their coaches. The Bandits, and Ken Baily, have their relationships with colleges and their coaches. Etc, Etc.... Those folks have worked HARDER than we'll ever know to establish and maintain those contacts.

THAT is a key advantage to being a part of the established organizations. And, THAT is why all us "peons" try so hard to get our daughters with those types of programs. They have relationships that they have established over YEARS and YEARS, not just a season or two. I just hope that when my daughter gets older, that she is good enough to play for one of the established organizations. If not, then we'll go it alone...and see how far we get! Maybe that's when the softball dream ends and getting to school solely on academics begins! (that's not so bad, either...)

2. ADD2EU

ADD2EU Junior Member

hey cheeze are you going to take pictures of us playing because i could always take my dads TBR hat n wear it in the field for one :cool3:

3. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

I KNOW !!!

I know how you got your name, AN OLD MAN TOLD ME_____LOL...:wheelchair:

GURU---------------:arabia:

4. LDFRDGUY

LDFRDGUY Banned From TBR

:wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: HA! HA! HE!HE!HA!HA! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

5. ADD2EU

ADD2EU Junior Member

guru u don't know wat my name means?????

6. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

i'll bring my camera to take some pics of ya, but lets leave the tbr hat on your ole mans head.

cometfan will try to come, health permitting (gotta be cooler for paul to come out anymore). will see everyone there saturday.....:60: