1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Foothills HEAT - Brittany Harrell

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by ladiesbballfan, Mar 25, 2009.

1. bad2bone

bad2bone Full Access Member

hahaha sister love right there. I hear ya Ashley :] go get her! Gluck to ya'll next year :] Both of ya'll are great ball players. Britt congrats and you've grown to a great player. Keep it up and you'll be great.

2. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Hey Girl !!

What go to Pembroke and get hurt, I thought I taught you better than that...2 college ball players in the same family...you'll be seeing Holly Berry next year down east !! Good luck to the both of you !!

Guru

3. WLfan

WLfan Full Access Member

Way to go Brittany! Good luck at Queens, they're getting a great ball player. LB (and we) think very highly of you and it's been a blast watching you play the last couple years. We wish you all the best at college, and we'll see you soon at the ball field.

(Awesome example of a good coach-Barry Latham. 7 out of 7 girls from travelball team have committed or signed to play at the next level!! That's no coincidence. Thanks again Barry,,,,my kid was one of them.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  4. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

The sisters

...2 college ball players in the same family...

As you might notice in the pic below, B is none too happy (nor am I) that "big sis" is crossing the plate. We all know the ball was hit in the gap, and there were NO STOLEN BASES contributing to this run.:smile:

Seriously, these 2 always bring out the best in each other, whether they are opponents or teammates, and Mom always sits in the middle, and comes out on the winning end! What more can you ask for? Softball IQ, skills, and hustle runs deep in the Harrell family!

Attached Files:

5. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

All Smiles

Not a bad looking crew!

Attached Files: