1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Forbush 2006

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by inthathead, Jul 23, 2005.

1. inthathead

inthathead Full Access Member

As usually Matt Pruitt's name is in the rumor mill. It said in Greensboro this week that Coach would resign as softball coach at Forbush to be replaced by someone from West Forsyth, (Beatty???).

2. ndsb05

ndsb05 Member

Coach

probably correct with his whole team gone and no JV program and having looking to play ND several times ,maybe time to retreat. Just a thought.

3. Bmac1

Bmac1 Full Access Member

Congrats Coach Baity!!!

Congrats to Coach Baity on his decision of staying at West Forsyth! This was certainly a tough decision, but one that had no wrong choice. I know Coach Baity was very honored at being offered the Forbush position, but I guess the timing just wasn't right and things are still going well at West Forsyth.

Best wishes to Forbush in their search, with their program and returning team, they will have no problem finding plenty of other qualified candidates.

As for the whole West Forsyth team being gone......there are 3 quality starters returning from this past season's state runner-up team and and I'm sure those girls will have a lot to prove. There are also several good (but unknown) players moving up as well as a transfer or 2 or 3 that will keep WF in the race for the conference title (don't forget about East Rowan and Mt. Tabor coming in the CPC this year, both will make the conference more competitive).

And....if things work out, maybe WF can play ND 4 times again next spring. That would mean both teams again had good seasons and no one had to retreat. Just a thought.

4. goal4x

goal4x Member

ndsb05,

What are you talking about? Forbush lost one player from last years 25-4 team and will graduate one starter in 06. As for the JV program they have lost maybe 10 games in 4 years. Please know what you are talking about before you make a post. Thanks.

5. Central Vikings

Central Vikings Member

Maybe you need to know what you are taking about before you make a post... He was talking about West Forsyth...

6. goal4x

goal4x Member

ooops, my bad ND.