1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

FRED T FOARD FOOTBALL

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by TGIF, Oct 19, 2005.

1. TGIF

TGIF Full Access Member

I know, I know people are looking at this and going what the hell, but they have won 3 games and could possibly wind up 5-6 or 6-5. That would be a tremendous effort for a school that has gone 1-10 the last 4 years. Just wanted to know if there were any thoughts out there. They have some good players I do believe, but play in a tough conference. What are anyone's thoughts.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2005
  2. Red Bear

Red Bear Full Access Member

Looks to me like they used to play in a tough 3A conference - Burns, Crest, Kings Mtn.,RS Central. Now it's a split 3A/2A. It seems more competitive top to bottom, but the level is not as high as before. No doubt they've improved some this year. Not sure about the future.....JV's are winless.:twocents:

3. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Tough league?

Good to see the Tigers making some noise, but as for their new league being a powerhouse, I don't think so. Hickory is a good team, but they have two losses in a row, Bandys and Maiden will decide Friday who is the 2nd best team in the league. Newton Conover has done a nice job, but the rest of the league is anywhere from very bad to fair. Still it is good to see Foard getting some wins. Good luck the rest of the way

4. TGIF

TGIF Full Access Member

The JV's have won two in a row, and held their last two opponets scoreless. Could get another win against BH on thursday night. Very young I heard on JV's, but hell who isn't. It is still a good year if they do win outright.

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

ole outsider lookin In.....this whole area (west of charlottle) contiunes to be improving rapidly!! nice to see or at least hear about. :trophy:

6. QueenCityHillbilly

QueenCityHillbilly Bitch, I Will Kill You

My grandparents used to live out off June Bug Rd. A beautiful little white house on a bunch of land in Plateau. Anyway, on Thanksgiving, my cousin and I would go out to Foard and kick field goals.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

in relationship to hwy 10 and 127, east west,north or south?? future reference here! :woohoo:

8. QueenCityHillbilly

QueenCityHillbilly Bitch, I Will Kill You

Dude, I have no idea. It's been sooooo long since I've been there. We use to go to the top of the driveway, make a right, and it'd take us straight to Plateau where the feed store would be on our right just before the traffic signal. The house burned down about two years ago if that helps.

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

you definitely need time away from the city then!!

thanks.

10. LHHS97

LHHS97 Junior Member

I think it is great to see Foard have some success, regardless of what conference they are in. Foard is beating the teams they should, and has yet to lose to a team with a losing record. Lets face it the last 4 years the Tigers were set up for failure, having to play in one of the best 3A conferences in the western half of the state.